f o r e w o r d

M E E T  T H E  M A C K L E R S :

H U N T E R
   19. aka oldest of the clan. the charismatic goofball with the sparkling grin that had broken one too many hearts.

H A Y D E N
   16. aka the self proclaimed 'better twin'. all around golden boy with a whiny voice and a know-it-all attitude.

H O L L I S
   12. aka the hard headed business shark trapped in the body of a preteen. best at negotiating, blackmail and payback- when not otherwise occupied by his latest video game.

H A R R Y
   5. aka the angel. sweet. curious. and forever talkative.

and finally...

H A R V E Y
   16. aka the tyrant. has a penchant for hiding in books and watching foreign movies. self proclaimed introvert. forever 'one of the guys'.

...and now,

M E E T  F I N N :

   16. more commonly known as 'Brit-Boy'. blond, English, surfer dude determined to get Harvey out of her shell. or at least help her realise her life may not really be as uneventful as she says.

introducing...

T H E 
U N E V E N T F U L  L I F E  O F
H A R V E Y   M A C K L E R

a.k.a. Another Cliché TeenFic

The Uneventful Life of Harvey Mackler features a girl, named *spoilers*  Harvey and is the only girl out of 5 kids, who is your not-so-average plain Jane

The Uneventful Life of Harvey Mackler features a girl, named *spoilers* Harvey and is the only girl out of 5 kids, who is your not-so-average plain Jane.

WHAT TO EXPECT:

☀︎ Cliche cringe worthy romance
☀︎ Overuse of the fish emoticon. Exhibit A: ><{{{(•>
☀︎ Main character who isn't entirely and unhealthily dependent on the guy
☀︎ Bad jokes
☀︎ Unrealistic scenarios
☀︎ Struggles, drama and personal growth (I hope...)
☀︎ Tedious amounts of family bonding time. Because you know, it's a book about family too...
☀︎ Summer, and fun fun fun

1. This is a work of fiction. Any similarities to any person living or dead is purely coincidental. Probably.

2. I do not own any thing. Pictures, quotes, brands I may mention and etcetera. I just write. Don't shoot the messenger, Kay?

3. This book is going to be written in British English which means I spell 'color' as 'colour' and won't specify 'mum' as 'mom' except if spoken by American characters, or equivalent (which is likely because it isn't set in the UK).

4. Please don't copy my work. Plagiarising isn't cool. Though if you do, tag me lol. You have more motivation than me to finish a book hahahahaha...ha...

5. I'm so bad at updating it makes grown men cry. As in, I-take-2-year-hiatuses bad. And by the time I do update, you'll probably be too bored to read on because you've forgotten half the story line. Either that or you're an incredibly persevering person with a scary good memory. So good luck with that.

6. I can't guarantee this book won't be an absolute disappointment but stick around and I'll let you be the judge of that.

☀︎

Anyways, that's all I have to say.... So yeah, kudos to you for actually reading this to the end. Hope you like the concept. All feedback is appreciated.

♕ Carmen ♕

©elysiani2016