;2 Challenge Video

"Hi everybody! My name is Markiplier and today I'm here with (Y/N) or other known as (Y/Y/N)!" Mark exclaimed towards the camera with a big grin spread wide on his face.

"Hey guys!" You said to the camera trying to match Mark's enthusiasm. After being with Mark for over 6 months, he finally asked you to be in a video with him and you happily agreed to do it.

"Today we are going to be doing a little fun stupid thing. It's a challenge that we made up so (Y/N) please explain it to our lovely audience" Mark said looking at you.

"Well it's just a really intense quiz challenge. So we each have a topic and we have questions in these bowls. So let's say Mark picks a question and asks me it, if I get it right I get a point and nothing happens to me. But if I get it wrong Mark gets the pleasure of throwing paint at me also there will be a time limit" You explained holding up paint bottles and the list of questions.

"Ready?" Mark asked with a cute grin on his face. You felt a part of yourself melt at the cuteness of your boyfriend's smile. You saw the undeniable excitement in his warm chocolate brown eyes.

"Yup! Oh, also whoever loses gets pushed in the pool" you said with a mischievous smile. Mark groaned as he stood up,

"Well we'll be moving outside since I don't want my walls looking like a Picasso painting" Mark said sarcastically and moved out of frame.

You both then went outside in front of the pool, while Mark set up the camera you got everything ready. You had the bowls with the questions, paint brushes and of course paint.

Mark turned to look at you before turning on the camera.

"Ready to lose, scrub?" Mark said with a determined look on his face but he quickly then winked at you. 

"How dare you call your girlfriend a scrub. Well I am defiantly not helping you dry off later" You said staring him down. But it didn't last long as you exploded into laughter. Mark chuckled then he stepped back next to you and you quickly collected yourself.

"Alrighty! As you can see we have made it to the great outdoors. So who wants to go first?" He asked looking at you.

"I vote you" You replied

"Well I vote you" Mark responded sounding like a small child.

"To bad majority rules" You said teasingly as you leaned down picking a question from the bowl.

"Mark's topic is space." You said addressing the camera. You looked back at Mark,

"Okay First Question is... How many planets are there in our solar system?" You asked in a game show host voice. You pressed start on the time and Mark quickly responded,

"9!" Mark yelled. You paused for a moment for dramatic effect,

"Wrong! Come on Mark, the boy who loves space got one of the easiest questions wrong. Tsk Tsk." You said giggling. You bent down and poured some blue paint onto a paint brush,

"I forgot Pluto doesn't count anymore." Mark said faking being upset. You stood back up.

"I have chosen blue to match your hair." You said and flicked paint onto him as you did Mark screamed,

"I just wanted to make Pluto feel special!" The bright blue paint went all over his white shirt and even his face. You both erupted into laughter,

"Alright. Your turn." Mark said in a deep voice pretending to be angry at you. You giggled in response as he asked your question.

****

Many questions later you both were drenched in colors of the rainbow but you had triumphantly won.

"Alright Guys so I won this challenge! And Markimoo here has to take a little swim." You said happily. Mark groaned and walked over standing on the edge of the pool. You walked over to him and stood directly in front of him with a wonderful plan in mind. You then kissed him, Mark was shocked at your actions but as soon as he relaxed into it. You quickly pulled back and pushed him into the pool. You laughed but quickly fell with Mark as he had wrapped an arm tightly around your waist pulling you into the pool with him. You screamed as you hit the cool water but it felt wonderful since the California sun was merciless today.

As you were underwater, you tried to surface but felt Mark's arm still tightly wrapped around your waist and suddenly you felt Marks soft lips on yours. You cupped his face pulling him closer to you as you both surfaced still kissing each other. You felt Mark smile as you both moved your lips together as one and you loved that Marks lips were so perfect for yours. His lips were soft and plump and they tasted like the pool water. (it wasn't disgusting. It just tasted like chlorine.)

You pulled away. Taking a deep breath, you looked into Marks warm eyes as he looked into your (Y/E/C) eyes. You smoothed your hair out as Mark fixed his. Mark then unraveled his arm from your waist and wrapped both arms around you pulling you into a bear hug.

"I love you (Y/N)" He whispered in your ear.

"I love you too Mark." You replied quietly and pulled away looking at Mark.

"But I still beat you, loser."

"Oh shut up!"