;6 Cuddles.

"Mark..." You groaned as you rolled over in bed. You flung your arm out to see if Mark had actually made it to bed last night since he had been pretty caught up in editing. You felt the cold, empty side of the bed and sighed a little. He was up all night or so you assumed. You slowly got out of bed, you often times found yourself worrying quite a lot for your boyfriend. He was working so hard all the time, you were afraid he might die from exhaustion. As you walked down the hallway to Mark's recording office already missing the warmth of the bed, you shivered since you were only in pajama shorts, a tank top and some knee socks it was pretty chilly.

Once you reached the door, you knocked quietly. In hearing no response, you slowly opened the door and peeked inside. You felt your heart melt at the sight, Mark was sleeping with his head laying on the desk. His eyes were tightly shut and his mouth slightly open with a small sliver of drool dripping out. His brown hair was a mess covered most of his face. He was also snoring, quite loudly at that. You walked over to him and gently nudged him,

"Mark." You whispered. Mark didn't even move an inch and kept on snoring. You looked down at him and smiled softly. Then you pushed back his soft hair away from his face and kissed his forehead.

"Mark, babe. Wake up." You said. Mark groaned a little and his eyes fluttered open. He looked up at you with those beautiful warm chocolate brown eyes. You smiled down at him,

"You fell asleep at your desk." Mark suddenly sat up and squinted a moment at his computer then looked at you.

"Oh...I need to finish..." Mark mumbled his voice was deep, raspy and oh, so sexy. You loved his voice and loved to hear it anytime of the day but hearing it in the morning was the best.

"No you don't." You said putting you hand on his. Mark opened his mouth to protest,

"You've been working really hard for the past few weeks. I know your fans appreciate it but I think it's okay if one video is a little late today. "You said. Mark sat silent for a moment and looked back at his computer. you could see the wheels turning in his head as he decided what to do.

"Why don't you go get some proper rest and just relax today?" You suggested. In all honesty, you really wanted a nice lazy day with Mark. You both hadn't really spent a whole day together in far too long,

"Fine. But as long cuddle sessions are a part of the schedule." Mark said standing up giving you a cheeky smile.

"Well duh! It's not a lazy day without cuddles." You said then gave Mark a quick kiss on the lips.

"Now go lay down for a little bit, while I do some things." Mark simply nodded and then slowly made his way to the bedroom walking like a zombie. You giggled quietly then went downstairs to make yourself some breakfast.

______

As you stood at the stove, carefully watching your omelet. You felt a pair of big, warm arms wrap around your waist. Mark nuzzled his face into your neck and smiled content with life.

"Why are you up?" You said still focused on your omelet.

"I couldn't sleep...Markimoo wants some cuddles." Mark said and took a deep breath in, inhaling your scent.

"Well let me finish up and eat my omelet then I will take you up on said cuddle session." You said flipping your omelet. Mark groaned,

"Fine, but don't take too long." He said complaining.

"You want me to make you something?" You asked turning around facing him.

"Nah, I think I'm good babe." He replied and you hugged him. You loved it when Mark gave you bear hugs. It was the best feeling in the world, you always felt so at home in his arms. You closed your eyes and breathed in his scent. Faint smell of cologne mixed with coconuts. (A/N: Idk. I just think Mark smells like coconuts.) You felt Mark place a kiss on top of your head and you both stood there, alone in the kitchen, embracing. You could have fallen asleep right there but suddenly,

"Ah (y/n)? Your omelet." Mark said as suddenly a burning scent filled your nostrils.

"AGHHH KELLY CLARKSON!" You screamed and turned back to see your now ruined omelet. You sighed in defeat and scraped it out in the trash can.

"I worked so hard." You whispered fake pouting as you looked back at Mark. He laughed and walked over to you.

"It's okay. There will plenty more omelets in the future. Plus, we can cuddle now!!!" Mark exclaimed happily. You laughed as Mark took your hand and dragged you upstairs to the bedroom. You both happily crawled under the covers and Mark laid his head on your stomach with his arms tightly wrapped around your waist. You threaded you fingers into his soft brown hair and twisted the ends with your fingers. You both laid in silence for a while. Just being with each other and feeling each other's warm bodies. You felt Mark draw small circles on your hip bone and you sighed contently.

As Mark listened to your slow calm breathing and the slow rise on fall of your stomach almost put him to sleep. He loved to be with you, and he was slightly upset with himself since he had been working so hard. He didn't spend much time with you anymore and he missed these moments together. But he loved how understanding you were and knowing how important his work was to him.

Mark sat up, propping himself up on one elbow. He looked down at you, staring into you (Y/E/C) eyes feeling himself getting lost in them. You caressed his cheek,

"What?" You asked softly.

"I just realized something." He replied smiling.

"And what might that be?" You responded raising an eyebrow.

"That I am undeniably in love with you (Y/N) (Y/L/N)." Mark said slowly leaned in and kiss you. You felt fireworks go off like they always do and you felt yourself melt in as Mark hooked in arm around your hip pulling you closer to him. His lips were soft, warm and plump. They tasted like morning grogginess and Chap stick. It was your favorite flavor too. You smiled as you both began to move together as one, and the fact that your lips fit so perfectly together always made your heart soar. You cupped Marks face and pulled him down closer to you. Mark then climbed on top of you and after a few more seconds which more so felt like an eternity He pulled away for air.

"I realized something to." You stated beaming up at your boyfriend.

"What's that?" He asked beaming down at you.

"That I am undoubtedly in love with you Mark FishBach."

Then you Mark spent the rest of the day cuddling, having deep conversations and of course having plenty of make out sessions.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Tbh, don't know if I like this one to much or not. But anyway I hope you guys did!! Feel free to leave some feedback about this book so far, If your liking my imagines so far or anything like that!

I hope you all liked this chapter and I will see you in the next one! :) *Sorry for the poopy quality of the picture up top. It was the only i could find that I thought would work for this imagine.