;19 Wound (2)

(Another songggg)

As you walked down the sidewalk away from the coffee shop, with some of your books and papers held tightly against your chest. You didn't even try to stop the tears now, you sobbed silently as you walked down the street. You would look up on occasion and receive sympathetic smiles and pity eyes. You looked back down and stopped walking, letting all the emotion sink in. You didn't know why it hurt so much... well actually that was a lie. You did know why your heart felt like it had been vicously torn apart.

You still loved him and you don't know when you'll ever stop. You shuttered and then wiped the tears away from your face. You suddenly felt a warm hand gently touch your shoulder,

"Y/N?" You froze and clenched your jaw. It was Mark. You took a deep breath and turned around. You were met with those deep brown eyes and furrowed eyebrows.

"W-what?" You asked avoiding eye contact.

"I-I'm sorry. I didn't...I didn't think..."

"It's fine, you can't control who you bump into." You cut him off and tried smiling, but all you get out was a small curve of your lip.

"Y/N, I know your not okay. Don't try to hide it. I mean its pretty easy to tell at this point." He said letting out a chuckle. You looked him in the eye, he stopped.

"I thought you were okay. I talked to a couple of your friends and they said you were doing good." He commented. A tear fell down your cheek,

"I was okay, until I saw you. Seeing you happy with some one else, that...that really broke me. Just seeing you with her brought back so many memories of us... I know it's been a year since we broke up and I need to grow up or whatever but its just so.." You broke down crying again, you dropped your stuff and grabbed Marks shirt with both hands, pulling him close to you as you laid your forehead on his chest. The gates you had built to stop from feeling this pain were busted down and everything came flooding back in. You just wanted it to stop, but you knew you just had to start over again.

You felt Mark rubbing your back and you sobbed even harder. You two stood in the street like that for a good 20 minutes. You had to get yourself together, and you finally stopped crying. You took a deep breath and let go of Mark. You looked at him as you stepped back. His shirt had a huge wet stain and wrinkles from where your fist had gripped his shirt. You looked at him, he gave a slight smile. You smiled back, you knew what you had to do, but before you said anything you wanted to make a mental picture of what he looked like.

His strong arms hung at his sides and his face held a caring his smile. The afternoon sun filtering through the trees gave him a warm, soft glow and illuminated his eyes. He had those classic crinkles around the corners of his eyes and his faded red hair had gotten so long. You didn't even realize it but it now flowed in front of his right eye. You didn't want to forget this, just this moment of silence and just looking at the man you loved but you could never be with.

You sighed and gave a wry smile,

"Goodbye Mark," You picked up your things and Mark still stood there so lost and hating himself. He hadn't realized how much this hurt you.

"For what it's worth, I love you." You said and then turned and walked away. Leaving Mark standing, dumbfounded and you moving, hoping to fix your heart again.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
1.) this is rushed. Sorry. I needed to write something to get me goin again.
2.) heres a really crappy pt. 2 i know you guys wanted better...sorry.
But I hope you enjoyed it anyway! Leave some suggestions on what i should write next!
I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and i'll see you in the next one!!!