;3 Bricks

****DISCLAIMER: Slight blood warning. There's not a lot but i thought i would give a warning just in case.*****

"How did you do this?" You asked as you pushed back Mark's purple hair so you could get a better look at the gash. You hovered above him as he sat on a chair in the kitchen. He had come in after shooting a video with Wade with blood trickling down his forehead and he had a huge grin on his face. While you on the other hand nearly had a heart attack as you did NOT want your boyfriend to die from brain damage. You carefully placed some antiseptic in the wound and you heard him inhale sharply. He winced at the sharp pain of the antiseptic. Once he relaxed, he chuckled awkwardly avoiding your question.

You paused for a moment and looked into your boyfriend's warm chocolate brown eyes.

"Mark." You said sternly.

"I uh got hit in the head with a brick... and a plate and a bottle." He replied avoiding your eyes.

"What why?!" You exclaimed.

"It was for a video." Mark said scratching the back of his neck. You sighed loudly and focused back on the wound. You took a paper towel and dabbed at the wound to clean up any excess blood then took a large Band-Aid and placed it on the cut. You than walked behind him and carefully examined the back of his head for any more wounds. You found one small cut and began to clean it.

"That's why you didn't tell me what the video was about." You commented as you cleaned another small cut. If you had known about it, you would have put your foot down and wouldn't have been a loud it to happen.

"Thanks for doing this babe." Mark said slightly embarrassed, he really wasn't even sure why he did the video. But with Wade here things were bound to happen. He didn't regret it since the fan's seemed to love it however, most of them like (Y/N) were concerned for his health.

"No problem." You said happily as you finished patching up the wound the walked around to the other side of Mark. Seeing no further signs of blood or cuts, you stood in front of Mark.

"Do you have a headache?" You asked.

"A little one yes."

"Well that's not surprising seeing as you got hit in the head with a brick. Do you feel nauseous?"

"Nope."

You breathed a small sigh of relief, not a concussion.

"Well good news is you're not going to die from cranial bleeding but you might have some brain damage." You said in a fake doctor voice. Mark crossed his eyes and made a weird face,

"Thanks doctor (Y/L/N)." Mark said slurring his words on purpose. You laughed a little and Mark smiled proudly that he had made you laugh. He always loved it when he made you laugh. He was proud to be the reason behind such a beautiful smile.

"Is there anything else you need?" You asked smiling down at Mark.

"Will you kiss my boo-boo?" He responded in a childish voice and pointed to his "boo-boo." You giggled but leaned forward. You placed a kiss on top of the Band – Aid then kissed the bridge of his nose and when you kissed the tip of his nose he scrunched it up and you swear it was the cutest thing you ever saw. Then you placed a kiss on his lip's, his lips were soft, plump and warm just like always. Your lips glided over his smoothly. You felt his hands come up and grab your hips. You sat down on his leg as he draped his arms on your hips. You wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him closer to you. The kiss continued for a few more moments then you both pulled away for air,

"Feel better?" You asked smiling at Mark while a light pink dusted your cheeks.

"Defiantly. I should get hit the head with brick more often as long as you're here to patch me up."

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

This was just a small splurge after watching Mark's most recent video. I honestly did and still am a little worried about my precious cinnamon roll. But I am LOVING his purple/Blue hair right now. He looks soooo Good. (Also did you see that Sean got glasses? He looks adorable!)

**UPDATE! MARK SAID THAT THE BRICKS AND STUFF WERE PROPS!**

I hope you guy's are liking this book so far! If you have any ideas or request's leave them in the comments! But yeah, I hope you guy's enjoyed this chapter and I will see you in the next one!!