;9 In his arms

Note: This like a vent imagine for me. I've been really stressed out and upset lately. So that's why there haven't been that many updates lately. There won't be a lot of imagines like this because I'm not one to dump all my problems on to people when they have stuff to deal with of there own. I know this isn't my best and I apologize. But I hope you enjoy. (Sorry its super short too)

____________________________________________________

You laid in bed. Staring up at the ceiling in darkness as a million things rushed through your head. You felt like you had the whole world on your shoulders. As the panic inside you grew worse you sat up as tears ran down your face. You rubbed your eyes and began to take deep breaths. You looked behind you had the soft outline of Mark who lay fast asleep. You didn't want to wake him, you felt so silly having a panic attack even though you were an adult.

You're supposed to be mature and relaxed right? You stood up and paced back and forth. While everything raced through your mind. You bit your nails out of habit, and tried to slow down all of your thoughts. But it wasn't helping, so amongst your tears and the dark you made your way to the bathroom. When you flicked on the light, you winced at the bright light. You quickly re adjusted, grabbed a cup and filled it with water. You then gulped down half of the cup and then looked at yourself in the mirror.

Dark circles were highly evident under your (Y/E/C) eyes. Your hair was a mess has hadn't combed in what felt like forever and your skin looked pale. You began to cry more as the stress and panic over took you again. School was too much lately, you had other things going on, you needed money for big trips coming up and over all life was punching you in the face right now. You sank to your knees and leaned up against the bath tub, and buried your face in your knees. You felt yourself begin to shake as another wave of panic overtook you.

Unknown to you. Mark stirred a bit as he suddenly felt something was wrong. He flung an arm across your side expecting to feel your soft warm body. But instead he felt the cool crumpled sheets, he then quickly sat up for a moment and saw the light was on the bathroom. He then calmed down a moment figuring you were just using the bathroom. But then he heard your soft whimpers and immediately hopped out of bed and walked slowly over to the bathroom.

You heard the bathroom door open and looked up to see Mark standing there. His blue hair was a mess and his eyes were squinting from the sudden change in light. But once they adjusted his eyes landed on you. He immediately rushed over and bent down.

"(Y/N)? What's wrong babe." He asked quietly. His voice was gravelly and hoarse from just waking up. You stopped crying and shaking a moment. Then you leapt into his arms as your sobs grew even louder. Mark wrapped his big strong arms around you in a warm embrace and squeezed you tightly.

"Shhh, it's alright (Y/N)." He whispered calmly as he stroked your hair. You continued to sob in his white t-shirt as you both sat the in the bathroom. After a few moments of this you eventually pulled away from Mark and started "word-vomiting." You let go of everything that had been weighing you down and making you want to pull out your hair. Mark sat contently listening to you concern filling his warm chocolate brown eyes that you had always called home. Once you had finished and were out of breath and sobbing again. You wrapped your arms tightly around Marks torso and he then held you in his arms.

"(Y/N) I know everything is a little overwhelming right now. But it's alright and I promise with my whole being everything will be okay. So just listen to the sound of my voice and just keep breathing in and out. Everything's going to be just fine." Mark said softly. You simply nodded and began to force yourself to take deep slow even breathes. In and Out. In and Out. You kept telling yourself. Mark kissed your cheek and began humming.

"Oh, I would carry you over fire and water for your love. And I will hold you closer, hope your heart is strong enough." Mark sang softly. You immediately began to relax and even felt yourself become a little tired.

"When the night is coming down, oh we will find a way. Through the dark." And with that you felt yourself drift off into a deep sleep. Mark continued singing just to make sure but eventually fell asleep himself. You finally felt safe now that you were in Marks arms.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

I doubt any of you read these. But thank you bunches for 1k reads! I might have a literally surprise coming soon. But also if you guys ever need anyone to talk to or anything just know I'm here for you guys. So just DM me if you need anything okay? :) Well I hope you enjoyed this really crappy vent chapter and I will see you in the next one! Byee.