;4 Just another dream

You walked into your house. It was yet another long day at work but you were finally home. You could already feel all the stress slowly fade away. But you still had things on your mind as you took your briefcase to the office. As you walked upstairs you called to your boyfriend of three years, the oh so famous youtuber Markiplier who now had hot pink hair.

"Mark I'm home!" You yelled. You heard no response and simply figured he was busy recording or editing. He had tendency to space out when he was editing a video. You set down your briefcase down and sighed taking your hair down from the tight bun it was in. You suddenly felt someone grab your sides, you yelped and turned around to see Mark standing there with a big goofy grin on his face.

"The tickle monsters gonna get yah!" Mark said treating you like a child. You giggle thinking he was just joking but when he actually started tickling you causing you to burst into a fit of laughter. You quickly realized he was serious.

"Mark! Stop it!" You exclaimed. You were laughing uncontrollably while the man with bright pink hair tickled your sides.

"Never!" He responded laughing with you. You eventually broke free from his grip and ran away from Mark laughing. You both pounded through the house.

"(Y/N) Come back here!" Mark said happily. You heard Mark's deep booming laughter behind you, just as you reached the bedroom you felt two large arms wrap tightly around your waist and spin you around.

"Gotcha yah!" He said to you as he set you down. Then attacked your sides once again making you squeal in delight. As you were now crying from laughing so hard you escaped Mark's strong grasp once again and ran into the bedroom flinging yourself onto the bed. You laid on your back panting from all the movement you had down. Then Mark climbed onto the bed next to laying on his stomach. He his breathing was heavy like yours. You felt his arm wrap around your waist. You tensed a little afraid of being tickled again. But instead Mark just wrapped his strong arm around you and pulled you in close to him.

You then looked down at him. He was already staring at you with his beautiful chocolate brown eyes and a warm smile spread wide on his face. You giggled a little,

"What?" You asked.

"You're so beautiful (Y/N)." Mark whispered and laid his head on your stomach. You then thread your hand into his hot pink hair and fiddle with in your fingers. You both laid like this for a few moments,

"Mark, promise me something?" You whispered. Mark suddenly shifted so he was now hovering over you.

"Anything." He responded quietly.

"Don't let me go." You said. Mark simply smiled sweetly down at you,

"I would never in a million years." He said leaned down. He then kissed you, his lips were soft and warm. They tasted like the strawberry chap stick he sometimes uses. Your lips glided smoothly over each others and you wrapped your hands around his neck pulling him closer. He then flipped you both over and he reached a hand up entangling it in your (Y/H/L) (Y/H/C) hair. You then both pulled away for air and you propped yourself up on your elbows and looked at Mark.

"I love you." You whispered laying your head on his warm chest and heard his soothing, rhythmic heartbeat.

"I love...."

You sat up in your bed. Sun seeped through the curtains flooding the room. You looked at your alarm clock. 9:15 A.M. It was just another dream like you had had before. You then grabbed your phone and looked at the lock screen. It was of Markiplier, your favorite youtuber and the man that you were unmistakably in love with. You smiled faintly and locked the screen then laid back on your bed.

Just another dream.

Just another dream.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

TBH IDK IF I LIKE THIS ONE. But i hope you guys like this one. I've had a bad day and that's why the ending's all sad and stuff. Sorry for all hearts that were ripped out but believe me there will be worse ones.

I'm sorry if this sucks I just really wanted to update and I was listening to the song that's attached to this and I just came up with this thing. I'm all of my Imagines are short, i'll try to start doing longer ones soon!!

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I will see you next time!!