;16 A worry free night

"I think I'm dying..." You said out loud to yourself as you sat at your desk, staring the computer screen which held your dreaded grades. Let's just say they weren't good,
You had plans and you couldn't achieve them with these grades! You didn't understand...You were trying your hardest but it seemingly wasn't enough.

You rubbed your temples and felt a tear trickle down your face. You really needed someone right now, but when school started and your life started to spiral out of control. You just stopped all communication with your friends even your family. You just threw yourself into school, it was your soul focus. But now, you realized it was a mistake. You needed someone.

Suddenly, your phone buzzed. You looked at the screen to see a text from one of your former best friends. Mark Fischbach.

Listen up, loser. I miss talking with you and seeing you. So I am picking you up at 7 sharp and we are going out. No buts, no nothing. I will kidnap you if I have too! I want to see my best friend. P.s Wear something nice please!

You smiled at the text and a small tear rolled down your cheek. You sniffled and looked at the time, 6 P.M. Perfect amount of time to get ready. You quickly arose from your desk and ran to the closest, throwing clothes around until you found your favorite dress. You hadn't worn it in a long, long time it felt like.

Before you got changed you looked at yourself in the mirror, hair disheveled, awful dark circles, nose red from crying

Before you got changed you looked at yourself in the mirror, hair disheveled, awful dark circles, nose red from crying. You looked awful but you moved on and put the dress on. You decided to simply curl your (Y/H/L) (Y/H/C) hair. Satisfied with your hair, you moved onto makeup deciding to wear some red lipstick and simple eye makeup. You then quickly threw on a pair of heels and grabbed your clutch.
Just as you grabbed your phone you heard a knock at the door. 

You hurriedly ran up to it, excitement bubbling in your veins. You then opened the door and there he stood. Mark with bright red hair, smiling like a goof and he wore a very becoming suit. He blushed quickly when he saw you,

"(Y/N)...you look beautiful." He stuttered out. You laughed,

"You don't look to bad yourself." You replied. Mark blushed even more and reached for your hand avoiding eye contact. You smirked, taking his extended hand and he led you out of your apartment.

"So where are we going kind sir?" You asked in a fake British accent. This caused Mark to giggle something you had missed hearing. You smiled softly to yourself,

"A restaurant down in the city that I heard has really good food." Mark simply replied. Then you both climbed into his car and drove off into the night.

When you both arrived at the restaurant, it was very fancy. You were thankful that Mark made you dress nice. When you walked in a man greeted asking,

"Hello, do you have reservations?" He said his voice very nasally. Mark coughed,

"Um no. I didn't know this was a reservation only kinda place."
The man scoffed as if offended to hear this news,
"Well yes, reservation only. No walk ins." He stated.

"Can you make an exception?" Mark pleaded.
"No. I'm sorry. We don't take walk ins." Defeated Mark turned around taking you with him. You both walked outside into the warm night air of California. Then just across the street something caught your eye...

"Come on." You said and grabbed Marks hand and ran across the street. Car horns beeped and honked at you but you ignored them. You were going to make this the most carefree night. You needed it, you wanted it, you craved it. You weren't going to worry about anything at all. Just you and Mark thats all.

Then you both walked into Mcdonalds. Everyone's eyes were on you, you both looked like a million bucks. You smiled and told Mark to find a seat while you ordered. Once you ordered and your food came, you went and found Mark sulking in a corner seat.  You set down the tray of food,

"What's wrong Mark?" You asked.

"I just wanted to give you a nice fancy dinner and go dancing somewhere nice. I wanted to make you happy and not have to worry about anything. But now thats just all went down the drain." Mark sighed. You smiled at him, you grabbed his large, warm hands.

"Mark, look at me." Mark looked up at with his warm, chocolate brown eyes.

"You are giving me a worry free night. You are making me happy by forcing outside my house for once. Being a total goof with you makes me happy." You said smiling and the look Mark gave you made your heart skip a beat. You had feelings for Mark and you had known this for a long time but you pushed them aside to focus on school. You then both dug into your big macs and cracked jokes, told each other stories and just caught up with one another. Both of your stomachs hurt from all the laughter and Mark was even crying from laughing so hard.
It felt good to laugh like this again.

Mark then leaned forward to and said,
"Whatda say to gettin out of this place and doin a lil dancin?" He said in a country accent. You immediately erupted into laughter. It was an awful accent but you just nodded your head. Suddenly you felt Mark's hand on yours and he dragged you out of the Mcdonalds. You both then clambered into the car still laughing and drove through the city. You had your hand out the window letting the wind roll through your fingers taking your troubles with it.

You turned and looked at Mark as the city lights illuminated his face,

"Thanks." You said.

"Anything for my favorite person." Mark replied glancing at you and smiling. Then you two drove through the city headed towards the "dancing floor".

*lil time skip*

You two pulled up to an overview of the bustling night city. It was beautiful. Mark shut the engine of the car off and climb out of the car but he didn't close the door. You turned on the radio and turned it to full volume then clambered out and began dancing to whatever song was on. Mark joined in and you two danced for what felt like eternity, some where slow songs. Others were fast crazy songs. But after a forever dancing, you both collapsed onto the hood of the car and observed the city for a while.

You scooted closer to Mark and grabbed his hand once more. This time intertwining your fingers in his. You then placed a kiss on his cheek, he immediately flushed pink. He looked at you stunned,

"I know I already said this. But Thank you for a stress free night and a night where i could forget everything." You whispered smiling. Mark stared at you, the city reflected from the corner of his eyes. You both slowly leaned in closer, closer and closer until your lips touched.

You threw your arms around his neck and pulled him in closer. He placed a firm grip on your waist, he rubbed small circles with his thumbs on your hips. His lips tasted like McDonald's and Cherry Chapstick. They were warm and smooth just like you always imagined them. He then pulled away,

"That wasn't just a thank you kiss was it?" He asked hoping it was more than that.

"No, that was a I love you kiss."  You replied smirking.

"Well this.." Mark then grabbed you and kissed you then quickly pulled away.
"Is a I love you too kiss."

You chuckled and rested your head on his shoulder. You two then spent the rest of the night gazing out upon the city.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
WHAT'S THAT? KYLA UPDATED AND GAVE YOU A RUSHED AND CRAP IMAGINE. GREAT FINE AND DANDY.

yeah, hey! im dying from stress and finally had time to update something so here! Sorry for how bad it is but i hope you enjoyed it!
Seriously want punch myself in the face for how awful this imagine is like boo me...