;12 Unplanned date (part 2)

You were in your living room enjoying your favorite T.V show. When suddenly your phone buzzed and you looked down to see a text message from your boyfriend of over a year now Mark. You thought of the very first night you both met, when your ex-boyfriend stood you up and Mark jumped in. You had the best unplanned date of your life, you and Mark now went on many planned dates and you loved him with your whole heart.

Sassy bean,

Unplanned date! I'll pick you up at 7:30, I've got bit of a surprise in store for tonight!

No sooner had you checked the message, you received another.

Sassy bean,

P.s Make sure you wear your red dress!

You smiled down at the messages. You and Mark did sometimes go on unplanned dates on the fly and it always kept you on your toes. You looked up at the time and nearly had a heart attack, it was already 6:45! You screeched like a whale and jumped off of the couch and rushed to your bedroom. Clothes were flying out of your closest as you, hurriedly searched for your dress. Finally, you found it, you let out a sigh of relief and quickly slipped into the dress. You the quickly put on some make up and put your hair in a quick up do. By the time you were finished, it was 7:30. You phone buzzed indicating Mark was waiting outside for you.

Right on time. You thought as you put on your black heels and grabbed your purse. As you walked down the steps from your house, you looked up to see Mark standing outside with a bouquet of roses. You squealed running up to Mark giving him a hug. You loved to hug Mark, to just feel his warmth, his body close to yours and breathe in his scent. You stepped back and Mark handed you the flowers. You quickly took them and smelled them.

"These are beautiful, Mark!" You exclaimed.

"Not as beautiful as you." He replied giving you a cheesy grin.

"Real creative." You teased rolling your eyes as Mark opened the passenger door for you.

"I know." Was his laconic reply as he shut the door then climbed into the driver's seat.

"So where are we headed?" You asked curiosity now overtaking you.

"It wouldn't be a surprise if I told you." Mark responded then pulled away from your home.

It had been up to 20 minutes before Mark finally parked the car. It was in front of a restaurant.

"Mark! You didn't." You exclaimed now noticing it was the very same place you and Mark had first met at. You wore a grin that spread from ear to ear, you looked back at Mark who was already looking at you with a soft smile on his face.

"I did. I thought it would be nice for a little walk down memory lane." He said. You giggled and got of the car and you both walked into the restauraunt. When you were seated you realized it was even the same table. You smiled to yourself at how lucky were to have a man that would go through such lengths for you.

Mark pulled out your chair and you sat down. As Mark sat down across from you, you finally noticed what he was wearing. It was a lavish gray suit with a dark gray tie and thin white stripes.

"You're wearing the same suit the night we first met." You commented now feeling that something was a bit off. But you pushed it aside thinking it was just something crazy like Mark does all the time. Mark gave you small side glance as he looked at the menu.

"What can I get for you both?" The waiter asked.

"Spaghetti and Meatballs please." Mark quickly responded then the waiter took your menus then briskly walked away. Then you and Mark started talking about everything really, but you couldn't help but notice his nervous behavior. He was fumbling over his words a bit and constantly biting his lip. When the food came it got even worse. He barely touched his food when generally you both pig out. He kept checking his suit pocket for some reason, when the bill came you finally decided to ask what was wrong.

"Are you okay?" You asked concerned.

"Y-yeah I'm fine." Mark replied quickly. You squinted at him for a moment but let it go,

"Split it?" You suggested as you both usually split the bill.

"Yeah." Mark said avoiding eye contact with you. As you set your half of the money on the bill tray, Mark asked you a familiar question.

"Do you have a pen?" You simply nodded but gave him a quizzical look. You then dug through your purse and handed Mark the pen. He then scribbled something down on a napkin, you expected some silly note like he does sometimes when you go on dates. He slid it over to you and you looked down at it to see four little words scribbled on it.

Will you marry me?

You immediately felt tears escape down your cheek and you put your hand over your mouth. You looked up at Mark who was now next to you, he was down on one knee holding a little black box and inside was the most beautiful ring you had ever seen.

"(Y/F/N). You are the most gorgeous woman I have ever met. You are so free spirited, down to earth and are the funniest and most sarcastic person I have ever known. This past year has been the best year of my life, because I got to spend it with you. I know that sounds cheesy but it's true. I love you so much (Y/N), from the moon and back. So would you make me the happiest human being alive and marry me?" Mark said. You even saw tears well up in his eyes.

"Yes. Yes. Yes! A million times yes." You said through tears. Mark smiled and stood up, pulling you up with him. You heard the whole restaurant clap, but you were still in shock from what just happened. You were going to marry the man of your dreams. Your hero and your prince charming. The man who made you not care what anyone thought of you and the only one who could match you in sass. He made your heart soar and beat a billion times a minute. You truly loved this man and wouldn't trade him for the whole world and then some.

You looked up at Mark and cupped your hands around his face and pulled him close to you. You kissed him and you kissed him hard. Yes, you two had kissed millions of times but this was different. It was exploding with passion and love for one another. His soft, plump lips glided against your own. They tasted faintly of those spaghetti and meatballs but you didn't care. Mark caressed your lower back pulling you closer to him. Finally, you had pull away for air but you laid your head on his chest. Never wanting this perfect moment to end.

"I really need to write your ex-boyfriend that thank you letter." Mark whispered in your ear.

Then you both exploded into laughter.

*~extra~*

Heres your dress!!

Heres your dress!!

Heres your ring!! ********I hope you guys enjoyed the ending to my first two part imagine!!! I think this was really cute but I'm not sure on the writing though

Heres your ring!!
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
I hope you guys enjoyed the ending to my first two part imagine!!! I think this was really cute but I'm not sure on the writing though. Tell me what you guys think!
I hope I surprised you guys though! Plus I really want to this imagine to like happen to me that would be so great like goals🙌🏼.
But anyway I hope you all have a lovely night/day and I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I will see you in the next one!!!