;20 I'll be home for Christmas (part 1)

You laid on your couch staring up at the ceiling, anxiously awaiting a phone call from your boyfriend Mark. He was over 2,000 miles away in L.A and you were stuck back home in Ohio. You both had met just as his channel was starting to kick off and when he said he was moving to L.A, it broke you. Because you couldn't go with him, you had to stay because you were pursuing your dream in college and as much as you loved him, you never let any one stop you from doing anything. But you both made the relationship work, you had scheduled phone calls with each other, texting whenever you could and facetiming at least once a week. You would both plan vacations during the summer and spring break. Mark always came home for the holidays though, because his family lived in Ohio along with you.

You checked your phone it was 5 minutes past the time he was supposed to call. You sighed, He always made sure to call you. Maybe he had forgotten? You continued to run through all the possible reasons in your head until your phone began ringing. You had never thought it was possible for you to move so fast, you answered the phone with a smile on your face.

"Hello?" You said grinning.

"Hey baby, I'm sorry I was late to call you. I've been swamped with work all day and just now got a break." Mark explained. He had a voice that was smooth as silk and made you melt on the inside, it was so comforting to you.

"It's okay babe! How are you?" You asked.

"Tired." He said with a chuckle. You giggled in response,

"Well I assumed that, dummy. Besides being tired, how are you?"

"Kind of sad, actually. I have something to tell you."

You felt your heart drop and that familiar pang in your stomach. You took a deep breath,

"Yeah, what's up?" You quietly asked holding your breath.

"I'm not going to be able to make it home for Christmas." He said slowly, you could hear him sigh through the phone. You bit your lip trying to hold back your tears.

"W-why?" You choked out.

"I have too much work. Typically, you know I film a whole bunch and edit weeks before Christmas, so I can keep posting while on vacation, but I've been behind schedule and everything's just been a mess. I'm sorry, (Y/N)."

It was silent for a while, you didn't know what to do or say. You know saying to just come down anyway and that the fans would understand, wouldn't work. He loved them too much and you knew that. You exhaled,

"I love you. I'll call you in the morning." You said.

"(Y/N)! Wa- "You hung up before he could finish his sentence. You laid back down on the couch letting the tears fall down your face,

This was the first Christmas without Mark.

I know it's short sorry! But never to fear chapter 2 will be here!!*soon*  But i hope you guys like it and can we just talk about how good and proud i am of my lil baby Ethan! He sounds so good and I LOVE HIM. I'm so happy for him!!!!!
Also this was posted while i was writing,

 I'm so happy for him!!!!! Also this was posted while i was writing,

UM HELLO!!! DO WE SEE THIS HANDSOME MAN! *tears*

Also what are your guys thoughts on the Melanie Martinez situation? I didn't believe it at first because everybody's being accused lately but when i saw that Melanie had actually tweeted about it saying she never said no. I was like hmmmm okay. Idk i have mixed emotions.