;14 Beach Baby

"It's a great day isn't it Mark!" You exclaimed as you ran down the wooden steps towards the beach. You heard Mark chuckle behind you,

"It sure is." Once you reached the bottom you stopped and waited for Mark, who was taking his sweet time.

"Ughh come onn." You yelled and ran up to Mark, grabbed his hand and dragged him down onto the warm sand.

"Don't run straight into the ocean you know how much i hate the ocean." Mark exclaimed as you continued running straight toward the blue water. It had felt like years since you had been to the beach, Mark had been busy with Youtube amongst other things and you two hadn't been able to spend much time together. You had been busy with school and other things that life had been throwing at you, so doing this with someone you loved so much was the best medicine for stress.

You finally stopped running when you found a picture perfect spot on the beach. You set your bag down and made Mark set up the chairs and the umbrella. As he did, you pulled out your phone and began to take countless pictures of the beach and of course of your best model, Mark. Who would make countless faces that would send you rolling with laughter. When Mark had finished, you took off your cover revealing your vintage style swimsuit. It was Marks favorite and that's why you wore it today.

"Oohhh baby! Are you single hot stuff?" You heard Mark cat call to you. You laughed before saying,

"Sadly no, I'm taken by a very handsome man who's got the cutest smile and the best voice, plus he's got these huge muscles." You said causing Mark to blush. You laughed and gave him a quick peck on the lips.

"Speaking of muscles. Let's see em!" You exclaimed teasingly. Mark busted out laughing and it was your favorite sound in the world. That laugh mixed with the sound of waves crashing you truly felt like you were in paradise. Mark took off his shirt and you did a little whistle.

Mark smirked at you,

"Well you ready to go in the water?!" You exclaimed happily. Mark's face soon fell and he took a small step back.

"You go on ahead, I'll watch." Mark responded quickly.

"Aww please. We won't go in that deep." You pleaded.

"No, (Y/N). You know I don't like the ocean." Mark stated sternly.

"Ugh fine, well you'll be missing out on the fun." You said then turned around and ran straight to ocean with your arms outstretched feeling the wind breeze through your fingers. Then it hit your toes, the warm waters of California. You squealed as it had been so long since salt water touched your skin. You ran out father into the water till it was knee deep. You turned around to Mark, who seemed to have sat down in one of the chairs.

"THE WATER FEELS GREAT!" You yelled to Mark,

"STILL NOT COMING IN." Mark called back to you. You turned back around,

"That loser." You muttered to yourself. You then waded out deeper into the water, once you got about waist deep. Then you held your breath and went under water for a moment then quickly popped back up. You smiled as you could almost feel the stress of everything just wash off. You then decided to play a little game and try and jump over the waves. You laughed as you struggled to jump or better yet dive over them. Once you got tired you waded back up to the knee deep water and you looked up to see Mark.

Standing with at the very edge of the water, arms crossed, jumping a little as each wave hit his feet. His fluffy brown hair blew wildly in the wind and then sun glistened off his tan skin. You smiled and went up to him.

"I see you are being a bit adventurous." You teased.

"It looked like you were having fun. " Then Mark took a few steps so his ankles where submerged in the water.

"This is terrifying I'll have you know." Mark commented.

"I know. I know. Here take my hand and we'll walk to knee deep." You held out your hand and Mark took it and you slowly lead him out to the deep water. You noticed Mark's breathing was speeding up a bit so you decide to have a little fun to distract him. You then splashed him with a large wave of water.

He gasped in surprise and looked at you with rage filled eyes. His hair now dripping with salt water, you laughed at how adorable he looked. When suddenly you felt a large wave of water hit you.

"Agh! You're gonna suffer now." You exclaimed trying to sound threatening and then splashed Mark again.

"MAGIKARP USED SPLASH!" Mark screamed and hit you with a huge stream of water and soaking you.

"It was super effective. One point for team instinct." Mark said smugly. You opened your eyes and glared at Mark.

"SCREW TEAM INSTINCT. TEAM (Insert Pokemon Go Team here)!!" You squealed then splashed at Mark again. This went on for forever. You and Mark yelling at each other and splashing one another. But it was the most fun you've had in a long time.

Suddenly you felt Mark pick you up by your waist and spin you around. You squealed and laughed and looked down at Mark who was laughing beneath you. You smiled at him and he returned the look, he then gently set you back down in the water. He still had his arms around you and he pulled you closer to him. You glanced at his lips and leaned for until your lips brushed his. Just as you were about to kiss him,

" AHHHHHH SOMETHING TOUCHED MY LEG!" Mark screamed like a girl and jumped back. He then turned on his heels and ran towards the shore.

"Hey come back here!" You called after Mark and chased him up to the shore. You laughed at Mark, he was bent over clutching his chest.

"I think I'm having a heart attack." He exclaimed.

"Mark Your fine look at me." You said and placed a hand on Marks shoulder. He looked up at you and straightened up. You smiled at him and leaned in to him. His breathing began to slow down and then he crashed his lips into yours. You smiled in the kiss, you then wrapped your arms around his neck and threaded your hands into his tangled, wet, messy hair. He wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you close to him. His lips were plump, wet and tasted like salt. This...this is what you missed most when you both got busy. Kisses that weren't rushed, kisses that you could take your time on and not have to worry about being late for anything. Kisses that reminded you how much you loved this man. Mark pulled away for air and rested his forehead against yours.

"I love you." You whispered.

"I love you too."

*~* EXTRA*~*

"My leg kinda burns." Mark said once you two had gotten back home. You chuckled and gave a him a mysterious smirk.

"Jellyfish." You said " LET ME PEE ON YOU."

"WHAT NO. (Y/N)! STOP UNBUTTONING YOUR PANTS." Mark then turned and ran away from you while you chased him through the house.

"FACKING JELLYFISH!"

*
*
*
*
*
*
Hey guys! I'm not dead! Sorry I just haven't been inspired lately but this idea came to mind so i went with it! Sorry if it's rushed or anything but I hope you guys liked it!!