;5 Stars

"This is best day ever!" Mark exclaimed excitedly as you both walked towards the space museum. You laughed at his childish ways, his blue hair bounced as he did a little hop. His warm brown eyes bright with excitement and a small permantly fixed on his face. You had decided to take your best friend for a little adventure to get him out of his house for a little while. He had been working so hard on making sure his fans got the videos they wanted. You loved how considerate he was of his subscribers and making sure they got videos everyday but lately it had been taking a bit of a toll on him.

Plus, you missed him. You and Mark hadn't hung out in quite some time and you missed his laughter and inappropriate humor. But it was also partially your fault that you guys hadn't hung out in a while due to the fact you had been trying to get rid of your feelings for Mark. You've had a crush on him ever since you met him, but you figured it would never happen and you tried to ignore your feelings for him. But that didn't work and so you decided to just live in the feelings and accept them hoping they would eventually pass.

"Ah Thank you so much!" Mark exclaimed snapping you out of your thoughts and suddenly his arms wrapped tightly around you in a big bear hug. You giggled as he lifted you up a little and squeezed you gently. He then set you down and kissed the top of your head, something he did often in your friendship. Whenever, you were sad or upset you both would hang out, talk it out and amongst your tears he would hug you and kiss your hair.

You blushed a little before saying.

"Come on, we aren't going to see any cool space stuff if we don't go inside." You said smiling. Than you and Mark walked up the huge steps of the building and walked inside, thankfully it was free to get in. As you walked around the lobby, grabbing a map and a few other things you felt like a parent with a giant child. Mark constantly was wandering off to look at some displays or a large sculpture of the solar system. As you finally found a map and Mark you dragged him to the first exhibit.

As you both walked through the area looking at the displays that explained the basics of space and such. Mark still was going ahead of you and since you didn't want to be left behind in a giant museum with a lot of people. You were constantly running up to him,

"Gosh, I might need to hold your hand if you keep running off like this." You said sarcastically,

"Well if you really want." Mark said then intertwined his fingers with yours. You felt your heart flutter a bit as Mark's hand fit perfectly with yours. You never wanted him to let go, Mark looked at you smiling softly. You returned the smile and suddenly Mark was walking away to another display dragging you behind him. As you two continued to wonder through the museum, you felt like it was an actual date. Since you were holding Marks hand and people gave you jealous looks wishing they had someone with them. As you both reached an exhibit about the planets Mark suddenly asked you,

"Two Questions."

"Okay, Shoot." You replied.

"Bang. What is your favorite Planet?" He asked eyes filled with curiosity.

"Umm Saturn." You responded, He nodded in approvement of your answer.

"Next Question, do you consider Pluto a planet?" He asked.

"Do I really need to answer this?" You whined as you both stopped in front of the Saturn display. You looked at its many rings,

"Yes, it is quite possibly the most important question on earth." Mark said.

"Well whatever I say, you'll disagree with but yes, I do." You said confidently Mark groaned.

"Why? It's so cold there and it takes too long to make and full orbit around the sun plus it's so tiny." He stated, you groaned as he started rambling on.

"Why, don't you ask that staff member to see what he thinks?" You interjected and He did (while also dragging you with him since he still had a firm grip on your hand.) Within seconds of asking the staff member the question, him and Mark were in a heated debate. You stood awkwardly next to Mark avoiding the man's gaze, you laughed a little since Mark seemed to know more than the staff member did. After a few more moments of standing like this, your eyes started to wonder and they fell upon a sign above a door that said "Come sit among the stars" and it immediately peeked your interest. You looked back at Mark who was so engrossed in the discussion he didn't notice you let go of his hand and wander into the room.

You were greeted by a dark room with "stars" all over the ceiling and walls. Only a few people where in the room with you, so you sat down on a bench and immediately got lost in the stars. You started thinking about Mark, his warm chocolate brown eyes that you always got lost in, his soft blue hair that you loved to play with, his smile that always made your day and his personality that was bright as a star. He was your sun, your warmth on the cold, windy day's and your source of energy. You wished he showed some sign of interest in you, but it was obvious he only saw you as a friend. You sighed as you looked at what you thought was maybe the north star and as childish as it seemed, you closed your eyes and wished Mark would like you maybe even say he loved you.

You kept your eyes closed for a little longer,

"Whatcha doin?" You heard Marks deep voice whisper in your ear causing you to jump a little.

"god, Mark don't do that." You said giggling. Mark chuckled quietly with you,

"It's nice in here." He commented and you simply nodded your head in agreement. You both then sat in silence admiring the stars. You laid your head on Marks shoulder and closed your eyes, imagining you and mark outside in a field, miles away from the city and the view was just like this. It was just you, Mark and stars. You sighed and smiled softly. All the while you were in your head, even though Mark loved space. He loved you more and he felt his heart flutter when you laid your head on his shoulder. He stared at you, taking in all of your features and thought you were as beautiful as a galaxy. You were his little Galaxy still filled with mysterious and stories untold. He noticed you smiling softly,

"What are you smiling about?" Mark asked, you sat up feeling your cheeks turn pink.

"Just... uh what's your favorite star?" You asked and mentally facepalmed. How could he have a favorite star since there was a billion of them.

"You." Mark said and you looked at him shocked,

"W-wha..." Mark cut you off by crashing his lips into yours. You felt fireworks explode inside of you and your brain stop functioning. Your eyes were wide open in shock but you quickly relaxed into it. Just like your hands your lips fit perfectly together, and lips were as perfect as you imagined. Soft, warm and plump as you both moved together as one Marks warm hands reached up and gently cupped your face and pulled you closer to him deeping the kiss. You wrapped your arms around his neck and threaded your fingers into his hair. Mark then pulled away for air causing you to whine a little bit.

"(Y/N) (Y/L/N) I am in love with you." Mark said smiling.

"Mark fishbach I am in love with you too." You replied.

"Now let's go to the next place! I hear they have a whole exhibit dedicated to Aliens and Space conspiracies!" Mark exclaimed excitedly like a child.

You giggled loudly causing you to earn some glares from a few people, but you didn't care. Your wish finally came true.

*

*

*

*
*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

AS A PROMISED A NICE LONG ONE! Tbh, I'm actually really proud of how this turned out and this might be my favorite Imagine I've written so far.

The next post will be the one that was requested from my last update. I just did this one first because I had it on my mind all day and sort of already had an Idea for what I wanted!

But I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and I will see You in the next one!!