;8 Candy Hearts

(Dedicated to @gameboydark ) I hope you like it!!
Also note I know I've used this picture before but I love it to much.
********

"So what kind of stuff do we need to get again?" Mark asked you as you both walked through the aisles of Target.

"I think we were assigned to get the candy." You replied picking up a bag of M&Ms and tossing them into the cart. You and Mark were shopping for some party supplies for your friend's birthday. She was born a few days before Easter so this year she was having an Easter themed party.

"How much candy?" Mark responded looking at with a raised eyebrow.

"A lot of candy." You said smirking. When you had gotten the invitation to the party your friend had put a little note at the bottom,

Easter+ my birthday = Candy. So you're getting all the candy. You smiled to yourself as you thought of the note. Mark then picked up a bag of random miniature candy and put it the cart.

A few minutes later your cart was stocked full of various lollipops, candy hearts and of course chocolate. You and Mark both headed home talking about the party.

>>>>>>>>>>>

When you and Mark arrived back home and ate a delicious dinner of McDonalds. You had gone upstairs to do a few things for work. As you were typing away at your computer, you suddenly heard a rustling from downstairs. It sounded like something was going through the grocery bags that sat on the kitchen floor. You immediately panicked, scared that Chica would eat some of the candy. You then rushed downstairs and stomped into the kitchen.

Instead of seeing Chica rummaging through the bags, you found Mark holding an open bag of candy happily stuffing it in his mouth. Mark turned to look at you and you almost laughed at his expression. He looked like a little kid who got caught getting into the cookie jar. His eyes were wide with fear and his mouth hung slightly open.

"What are you doing?" You asked crossing your arms.

"Well... I really wanted some dessert." Mark said his eyes avoiding your glare.

"Mark! This is for the party, there's ice cream in the freezer!" You exclaimed.

"I had hunger that only candy could satisfy." Mark whispered slowly putting another M&M in his mouth. You glared at him,

"There's so much candy here. I thought just eating one bag wouldn't hurt anything." He pleaded. He gave you puppy dog eyes and pouted. You softened your look, you were sort of hungry for some of that candy. Mark was kind of right anyway; you guys had bought a whole shopping cart worth of candy. Eating a little bit wouldn't hurt anything.

You slowly walked over to Mark who flinched a little afraid of what you would do to him. You simply gave him a small smile as you grabbed an M&M and popped it in your mouth.

"You have weakened me." You said as you reached down and grabbed a box of candy hearts. Mark loud bassy laughter filled the room. It made you melt like chocolate,

"Let's have a little candy party of our own!" You exclaimed as you grabbed a Target bag and raced to the living room. Mark grabbed a bag as well and chased after you, his faded pink bouncing with every step he took. As you both plopped down you immediately opened your box of candy hearts.

You read the little message on it,

Crazy 4U. You giggled and handed it to Mark. He took it and laughed as he read the message then ate it. Mark then rustled through the bags and brought out a box of candy hearts of his own. He quickly opened it and gave one to you.