;7 Dancing in the rain

(A/N): This was just a little splurge I came up with. I hope you enjoy.

You stood gazing outside, admiring the rain as it delicately fell from the sky. You watched the water droplets as they hit the pool leaving little ripples in the water. Rain had always been relaxing to you, just the pitter-patter of it as it hit the ground, its way to make something clean again. You loved it. You also loved the smell of it and so you stood by the backdoor with the door open and a cup of tea in your hands, breathing in the scent of rain.

Suddenly you felt two large arms wrap around your waist and you felt the scruff of Marks chin on your cheek.

"Hey babe." Mark said quietly as he stared outside immediately entranced by the rain.

"Hey, did you finish recording?" You asked softly.

"Yeah..." Marks voice trailed off as he got lost in the rain. You both stood for a moment in silence enjoying the sounds of the rain when suddenly an idea popped into your head. You turned around and looked at Mark,

"Want to do something crazy?" You asked with a smirk growing on your lips. Mark's eyes lit up with excitement as he quickly nodded. You then quickly set down your tea on the coffee table and grabbed your IPhone and the Bluetooth speaker. You quickly connected the speaker to your phone and hit play.

A sky full of stars by Coldplay came on. You turned it up to full volume and you walked over to Mark who held his arms out to dance with you. But you simply grabbed his hand and walked out into the rain. You shivered as the cool rain hit your skin and you stopped in front of the pool. You turned around and looked at Mark who held a quizzical look on his face.

"What are we doing out here?" Mark asked confused.

"We're going to Dance, silly." And you wrapped your arms around Marks neck and he placed his hands on your hips. You both began to sway with the music as the first verse played. As you both swayed for a while until you began to hear the music pick up. Then right before it went to the chorus, you quickly said to Mark,

"Spin me!" You squealed just as the chorus hit and Mark spun you. You let go of his hand and jumped around in the rain. You spun around and flailed your arms. You then opened your arms up and looked up at the sky enjoying the feeling of cool rain hit your face. You laughed loudly then looked back at Mark who was staring at you in awe. Then quickly grabbed you and danced with you again. As you both swayed to the music once more. You stared into Mark's chocolate brown eyes and you found yourself lost in them. They were so comforting to you and you called them home. As the chorus picked up again Mark spun both of you around, everything felt like it was moving in slow motion.

The rain fell slowly around the two of you and the world was fuzzy. Except Mark who was clear as crystal. He had a soft smile on his face as he looked at you, his brown hair now drenched and his shirt clung to his skin. Outlining his muscles and abs, the sleeves clung to his arms making the muscles that were already big seem even bigger. He looked so cute and sexy,

Suddenly you felt your feet lift off the ground and suddenly the world went back into motion. Mark was lifting you up still spinning you around. You giggled and squealed and you heard Mark's deep bassy laughter. Then Mark set you down as the song started to end, your feet landing in a small puddle on the concrete. Mark hooked an arm around you and brought you close then dipped you. He smiled softly down at you as rain fell past his face.

He glanced down at your lips then slowly began to lean in. But you couldn't stand to wait any longer and crashed your lips into Marks. They were cool, wet and plump and tasted like the rain. You threaded your fingers into his hair as he stood you back up. Your lips never broke contact with one another. You felt Mark smile in the kiss and it made you smile as well. You both moved together as one and Mark put one hand into your soaking wet hair. You felt heart soar and take off into the sky as it does most times when Mark kissed you. You cupped Marks face and pulled him closer to you as you both kissed for a few more moments then broke a part for air.

Mark stared at you breathless and in a daze. He was overwhelmed by your beauty and how you managed to look so perfect even though your hair was soaking wet and your clothes hung on you. You looked like a princess to him.

"In a sky full of stars..." Mark started.

"I think I found you." You finished and kissed him again.

"I love you, Mark. Let's dance in the rain more often." You said softly hugging him. You heard Mark chuckle softly.

"I love you too (y/n), now let's inside and play some Mario Kart."

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Crappy ending to a crappy imagine.  But either way I hope you enjoyed it! Also...

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR OVER 500 READS ALREADY!!! Oh my goodness, I'm so happy that so many people are reading these and liking them. ALSO THANK YOU BUNCHES FOR ALL THE COMMENTS YOU GUYS LEAVE!! It really makes my day and makes me really happy when you guys comment stuff even if its really random.

But thank you so much! I apologize if this imagine was a little short but I will see you all in the next one! Have a great day:)