;10 Close

*i know mark doesnt wear a suit in this imagine but this was the only picture i thought would fit.*

You fiddled with the hem of your shirt as you sat on the old weathered couch. You held a half empty cup of water since you weren't much of a drinker. The blaring music filled you ears as you watched the people dance in front of you. You really didn't enjoy parties, the closeness of overheated bodies stuffed together in a small space like sardines just wasn't appealing to you. But your best friend Mark had invited you, and since Mark was such a famous youtuber you two hadn't really been able to hang out any more. It actually really bothered you. Mark was your own little sun and he was the only person who knew everything about you. Your past, your struggles and your fears. He knew everything but one thing, that you were undoubtedly in love with him.

You loved his crazy sassy personality. His ambition, his boldness. His fluffy, red hair. His toned muscles and his strong arms that held you when you were sad. His plump lips, his toothy smile and his baritone laughter. His voice that calmed you down when you were scared. But most of all you loved his eyes, those warm chocolate brown eyes that had seen so many sides of you. You were always getting lost in them.

You snapped out of your trance when you felt the couch sink next to you and a couple who were aggressively sucking each other's faces sat next to you. You frowned and got up not wanting to get any bodily fluids on your favorite shirt. You squeezed through all of the people, looking for Mark. You even felt your butt get grabbed a few times but it was pointless in trying to find the culprit. You finally broke through the crowd and your eyes landed on Mark talking to Sean. You nearly drooled at the sight of Mark, he looked almost godly in his lucky red flannel and blue jeans. You smiled and straightened your shirt and walked over to the two.

With just one breath I'm locked in.

Mark's eyes lit up when he saw you. He smiled and pushed Sean aside giving you a big bear hug.

"I haven't seen you all night! I thought you left!" Mark yelled over the loud music. You smiled up at Mark,

"Surprise still here." You said cheekily. Mark laughed and then went back to talking with Sean. You were happily included in the conversation but the two began arguing about video games. You then noticed one of your favorite songs was playing, Mark probably put it on the playlist since he knew it was your favorite.

It was Close by Nick Jonas ft. Tove Lo. As you listened you began to realize that it was really how you felt towards Mark. You wanted him close, you wanted to breath in his scent and feel his lips on yours. But you were afraid that it would never happen. You began humming along with the song when you felt Mark's eyes on you.

"Hey, want to dance?" He asked.

"Yeah. But can we dance somewhere that's not over run by people." You said glancing back at the packed room. Mark simply nodded knowing you really didn't like parties. Mark said by to Sean then he grabbed your hand and lead you upstairs.

I'm not really known for being speechless.

You never wanted Mark to let go of your hand. His hands perfectly encased yours and they fit with yours just right. As Mark stopped in his bedroom and closed the door so no one would bother you. The music was loud enough that you could hear it fairly well even upstairs. You set your drink down on Marks night stand and then walked over to Mark. He was smiling sweetly at you then placed his hands on your hips and your rested your arms around his neck. You both began to move with the music and you hummed along with the song. As the song began to pick up, you let loose a little. Swaying your hips more smoothly and ran your hands down Marks arms, feeling his large muscles it sent chills down your spine.

Mark's eyes were on you the whole time, you felt it. But you didn't care, you wanted something to happen tonight. You felt Mark's hands slide up to your waist and rub small circles on your ribs. You looked up at Mark and bit your lip as you sang the words,

"I want you close." Suddenly Mark grabbed your waist and pulled you closer into him. You danced even more freely, Marks hands roamed carefully up and down your body. You felt like you were both drunk even though you knew you weren't. You looked up at Mark who leaned so your faces were just mere inches apart you both sang together,

"Space was just a word made up by someone who's afraid to get to close." You both paused for a moment, you looked at Mark's lips. You felt his hot breath on your lips and after what felt like an eternity, your lips crashed together. You felt your heart explode and fireworks go off. Marks lips were just like you thought they would be. Soft, warm and plump. His lips tasted faintly of peppermint chap stick. You let your hands explore Marks torso and arms before finally ending up tangled in his fire red hair. Marks large hands roamed up and down your body before grabbing your lower back and walking backwards towards the bed.

Mark laid back and laid on top of him. Both of you still not breaking away from each other's lips. Mark wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you as close to him as he could. You sighed a little when Mark finally pulled away for air. You stared down at Mark and smiled softly, he returned the look when suddenly you realized what had just happened.

"What just happened?" You stuttered out.

"Just my dreams coming true." Mark said nonchalantly smirking at you. You felt your face turn tomato red,

"I...So I assume that means you like me." You responded.

"Yes." Mark said through his laughter. You smiled and gave Mark a quick peck on the lips.

"I love you Mark, ever since I met you, I've loved you." You whispered as you laid your head down on Marks chest.

"I love you too (Y/N)."

*

*

*
*

*
*

*

*
*

*

I don't really know what this is but Close by Nick Jonas was really making me want to write so TADA this is what ya'll get. PLus it's long to make up for me not updating in like forever.

I know this is probably the spiciest thing I have ever posted and I seriously considered making this a little smutty but I decided not to. But anyway.. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and I will see you in the next one!!!! Love you all!!