;18 Wound

*Disclaimer: This isn't about me hating Amy, I love her and her and mark are super cute so before you get all up in arms about that, this was requested. So i just decided to make it relatable and up with the times so hush.*
ALSO ANOTHER IMAGINE W/A SONG!
This time its O "fly on" by Coldplay

You sat in the small coffee shop with headphones in your ears and homework spread out in front of you. You always came to this small rustic coffee shop; Starbucks was always to crowded for you but this place didn't have more than about 20 people in it. You always ordered coffee but the coffee itself wasn't what kept you awake. It was the smell of the coffee being brewed, just the smell of coffee beans woke you up. You took a sip of coffee and unstuck your eyes from your paper, when you heard a bell chime signaling someone had entered. Out of just plain curiosity, you glanced to see who it was. As soon as you saw who it was, your eyes widened and you hid your face.

You'd recognize that red floofy hair from anywhere, it was Mark. Mark Fischbach, the man you thought you would marry. You loved him. But apparently not enough when he out of the blue dumped you then never spoke to you again. That was a year ago, recent enough for the wound to still hurt but enough for it to heal. Mark's had healed pretty well since he sat down in a booth with another woman. She had hair so blonde it looked white and her eyes where deep brown. Mark smiled at her like he used to smile at you, happy and full of love. That was supposed to be you with him, laughing like children, drinking coffee and kissing. That was you...but not anymore. Suddenly, the girl turned and caught you staring. You quickly reverted your glance back to your paper. You saw out of the corner of your eye, the girl lean in to mark and whisper something to him. He then shot a glance at you. You felt a tear roll down your cheek, it killed you seeing someone you loved so much, love someone else. How could he?! You felt betrayed, lied to and broken. More tears rolled down your face and you wiped them away.

"Who am I kidding? That was a year ago, I just need to grow up and move on." You whispered to yourself. More tears came and fell onto your paper soaking it, now you had that to explain. Great. You heard someone cough right next to you, you looked up to see Mark standing at the end of your table with the girl. You blushed bright red, realizing you looked like a mess and quickly tried to fix yourself. You swallowed hard before speaking,

"H-hi Mark, I haven't seen you in a while." You said trying to sound a bit cheery. But Mark knew you to well, you could see it in his dark chocolate eyes that he knew.

"Yeah! I thought I'd stop by once I saw you and say hello. I wanted to introduce my...um" He paused for a moment. You hoped that maybe he was hurting a little bit too.

"This is my girlfriend Amy!" He exclaimed. Amy waved at you giving you a sympathetic smile. You weakly smiled back at her,

"We thought you looked kind of lonely over here and were wondering if..." Mark started but you cut him off,

"No No. I don't want to intrude on your date." You interjected. The word date came out sharp as a knife.

"(Y/N), It's fine we don't mind." Mark persuaded.

"No, I-I appreciate the offer really, but I was just about to leave." You said and started to gather your stuff, biting your lip to hold back tears. Amy turned to go but Mark stood still for a moment, he wanted to say something but he just didn't know what. You looked at him in the eye, hoping to express all the pain you were feeling. He broke eye contact with you, bowed his head then turned away. You then rushed to gather your things then walked out the door. Not stopping once to see the man you loved with someone else, another look would make the wound deeper.
*
*
*
*
*
My first imagine thats sad and doesn't have a happy ending! Go me changing up the game! Anyway I hope you guys enjoyed this one and liked a change in style a bit. 

Also it's a bit short i know but whatever.

ALSO CHRISTMAS HAPPEN SOON! YEAHH!

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you in the next one!