Why You Wearing That To Walk Out Of My Life?

~ Nash's POV ~

I held Katie's waist as she was on top of me, kissing me like there was no tomorrow. I then rolled over putting me on top and her on the bottom. She wrapped her legs around my torso, as I began to pick her up. As I stood up holding her still, there was a knock on the door.  Our eyes grew wide, we then pulled away, and Katie ran to the bathroom. I then went and opened the door to see Claire. Not remembering anything that happened I instantly smiled. God she's so gorgeous.

"Hey beautiful."

"Hey.."

"What's up?"

"I left my hoodie in here.."

"Oh right,"  I went and grabbed her hoodie then walked back over to her.

"Thanks.."

"No problem"

"Nash?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm leaving.."

"Right now?"

She nodded.  "But.. I.. Why?"  I questioned

"Because.. You need to pick.."

"Claire please don't. You know I love you and you know I would do anything for you."

"Then why can't you just pick me?"

I was shocked. Why can't I pick her if she's what I want.

"I.. Listen... Claire.."

She cut me off by kissing me. I dropped my phone which was in my hand and just wrapped my arms around her waist. Her arms went around my neck as our lips continued. She pulled away and looked at me.

"I love you.."

I leaned my head against hers.  "I love you more."  I whispered.

She smiled then pulled away again and began to walk downstairs. I wanted to go after her so bad and tell her to stay but something just kept me from moving.

I stood there wanting to run so bad until I heard the bathroom open. It seemed as if everything has lifted but it hasn't. Katie walked over to my door and closed it then came back to me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and started to play with my hair.

"Are you okay?"  She questioned.

"Not really.."

I walked out to my balcony and sat down on the chair. She then came out and sat on my lap.

"Nash... How long have you been together?"

"Since.. May 4th.. Of 2014.. On and off but.. Yeah.."

"So she was a big part of your life"

"Huge.."

"Tell me.. After I left.. How did you meet her?"

I then smiled.  "Well after MagCon started taking off.."

~~

"Hey Cameron!"

"Nash!"

I ran over to Cameron and gave him a hug. After the hug we began talking.

"Oh hey so I heard you brought your little brother?"

"Oh yeah, Hayes he's in the bathroom. But hey! I heard you brought your little sibling too. No one said you had a sister or brother so..?"

He laughed  "Yeah, my little sister is here."

"That's cool, how old is she?"

"14"

Once In a Lifetime (Book Two)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें