Forget

~ Cameron's POV ~

I walked down the hall, then heard a door open. I looked behind me and saw Niall coming out of Claire's room. He closed the door then leaned on it, I then walked back to him. 

"Aye.... So.. Everything-"

"She's hurt"  He said plainly.

"I...."  I stopped and started thinking about it.   "Yeah.. I.. I-I know.."  I said looking down.

"Cameron.. She loved that guy more than anything, and now he's gone. He picked another girl, he picked Katie. Cameron.. She needs help, she needs.."  

"Someone.."  I finished.

"Exactly.."

"But who? Nash was the only guy she really loved, the only guy I didn't care who was with my sister."

"I don't know. But I do say we push back our date. I want her to be okay until she goes out."

"Push back? How long?"

"We already pushed it back a week, so maybe, 3 more?"

"A Month?"

"Yes, I want her to be okay"

"That's fine, thank you for caring about my sister..."

"No problem Cameron."

I smiled at him, and he gave me a hug. I then began to walk to my room. I got to my room and found my charger then began to head back downstairs. 

~ Jack G's POV ~

"Alright!! Best out of 3, one left, two right, and the names are..."

Johnson picked out of the hat. He then smirked  "Mr. Styles"  The boys chanted for Harry as Harry smirked and went to the table. "And... Gilinsky!!"

The boys then freaked out. I laughed then made my way to the table.

"Alright so what do you want to do? Right, left, right? Left, right right? Right right left?"  Johnson asked

"I feel like we should do, right, left, right."  Harry said.  I then agreed.

"Alright then, let's begin. Alright, using the other arm will get you disqualified, and that pretty much is it. So..... Begin!!"

Harry then put his right arm on, as I did the same. We then began to arm wrestle.

~~~

"Alright!! It is 1 for Gilinsky's right arm, 1 for Harry's left, who will win?!"

We were about to arm wrestle again but before we could, someone knocked at the door.

"I got it!!"  Matt yelled.

He jumped up and ran to the door and answered it. 

"Oh hey babe"

He then leaned down and gave a kiss to Macey. We all rolled our eyes but then our girlfriends came in. We all said hello then afterwards we heard footsteps. We looked and saw Claire walking down.

"Hey beautiful, what's wrong?"  Shawn asked

"You're having a arm wrestling match without me?!"  She said with a slight smile.

Everyone's face then lit up. She came down then sat next to Cameron as Harry and me continued.

~~~~

"So what game should we play then?"

"Hmm... Truth or dare with the fans? Or 2 truths and a lie with each other?"