I'm In Need Of Help :|

Hey guys, I'm sorry that you're all confused about the new chapter but you'll get it. Anyways..

I'm very busy. I have (Music) practice on Monday's and Saturday's because I have to play Piano and sometimes guitar for my church. I have to go to SF on Tuesdays, Meetings on Thursday, and then I have Church on Sunday's, Wednesday's, and Friday's. And then add school and chores on top and it's just 10x harder when I have to finish all of it in 4 hours everyday. It's hard for me to upload like I use to but I'm gonna try my hardest to keep up. I will make days that I upload different stories. But I was also wondering if you guys could actually read my other stories.

I put a lot of effort into those other stories just for people to past right by them. I enjoy writing my other stories. But I actually have an idea that can help all of us.

I have some openings. I need people to help me out with the following:

A Cover Artist. (2-4 People)

Someone to pick out Music. (TBA)

Someone who would like to put their input to the chapter. (Ideas) (All Are Welcomed.)

And Someone who would like to review the chapter before it's uploaded. (Grammar, Ideas, put in, take out, etc.) (2-3 People)

Someone to Make Trailers for my stories (2-5 People)

Reminders. (To Remind me when to upload, and who can help me keep up with what I have to do) (2-5 People)

An Updater. (Someone who can go to my page and write things that are happening, weather I can upload or if I am) (2-5 People)

 I normally do them all but I just don't have time anymore. So I was wondering if you can help me. And if you help me, it doesn't matter if you have more than one job. Say you're a Reminder, you can almost make Covers. It doesn't matter. I just also need 2 people, just in case one person can't do it.

Please DM me if you can. It will help me get chapters out faster and new stories out faster. Thanks guys, love you :)