Card and Parties

Hey guys, so I know you're a bit confused on where I'm going with the story but believe me you'll understand once it all comes together. It's like Marvel movies (Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, and all them) but if you don't get what I mean. In the Marvel movies all their movies connect then they come into the Avengers and everything connects and you understand the whole point of the story. So you'll understand :)

And I'm also sorry for not posting Tuesday like I was supposed too! Something came up!

~ Claire's POV ~

I was now at the mall, more confused then ever. I didn't know what to do or how to get that dream off my mind so I just walked around. I got ice cream and went to sit on a bench.

"Wait what do you mean??"

I heard someone yelling as I sat down. "Sir, You may have frozen your account"

"How?"

"I can check if you'd like."

"Yes please."

I looked over and saw a guy standing there at the bank. "I'm sorry sir, but it has been frozen because you have already spent 5k today."

"What??? Impossible!"

"It was all at a beauty store in downtown today."

He sighed. "Damn it.. Okay.. Thank you."

He walked away and I just left it alone. I continued eating my ice cream when someone sat next to me. He was on his phone when some girl came and ran over to him. "Hey!"

"Oh hey baby!"

He then leaned forward and kissed her. I smiled at them then looked away. "Oh my gosh.. Is that.. Her?" The girl whispered

"It might be.."

"Oh my god, no." She said a bit louder but muffled.

I then turned and saw her face in her boyfriend's chest. He smiled then looked at me. "Uh Hi, I'm sorry my girlfriend is a really big fan."

I smiled "Aw, hi!"

We talked for a bit then finally we took a picture. They were both happy as they left. I smiled and threw away my ice cream. I then sat back down, and began to play on my phone.

"What are you doing here alone?"

I then looked up and saw Nash standing there. "I don't know to be honest.."

He gave me a small smirk then pointed to the seat next to me. "Is this seat taken?"

I shook my head and he sat down next to me. "So... 5 thousand in one day?"

"How did you-"

"It wasn't that hard to tell."

He gave me a small smile. "Yeah.. I guess she got a hold of my card.." He said waving his wallet.

"Nash.."

"Look she's a pain in the ass but I love her.."

I smiled. "Or do you miss her?"

He looked at me confused. "What do you mean?"

"Look, we were together for 2 years and yet out of nowhere she came back and you were completely shocked. And I know you were happy to see her and all but do you really...?"

"I-.. Look.." He then chuckled. "Kinda weird since I never talked about you with girlfriend problems.."

I giggled. "Yeah.. I was always the problem."

He laughed. "No that wasn't it!"

We both laughed, when finally the laughter calmed down. We sat there just staring at each other, when it got to the point where someone finally had to say something.

"So uh.. How's it goin'?"

"Umm.. Good, good. I uh got a part in a new movie.."

"Oh that's great!" I said with a smile. "I'm happy for you!"

He gave me a small upset smile. "Yeah.. Thanks.."

I then frowned my eyebrows. "What's wrong? You don't seem very excited..?"

"No I am, just.. Katie.." He said sighing.

I sighed. "Nash.."

"Don't say anything."

"Look you have a right to hate me, I'm your ex boyfriend. You can diss me, you can do whatever the hell you want, but you have no right or reason to not like Katie"

"What?.."

"Don't act like something's aren't wrong-"

"Just shut up okay? I'm allowed to dislike someone who hurt me, I'm allowed to say what I want, laugh how I want, do what I want, and be who I want, and if you don't like it there's not something wrong with my life, something wrongs with yours."

I quickly stood up and left. He sighed and just sat there and let me leave.

~~~~

I got home to see everyone hanging out in the living room, kitchen, and in the backyard. It seemed as it was a party, since music was blasting and food was everywhere.

"Heyy.." Some guy slurred. "Umm.. Do I know you?" I questioned.

"No" He laughed. I rolled my eyes, shoved past him, and went to the kitchen and saw Cameron laughing as his arm hung around Kayla.

"Cameron??"

He continued laughing as he saw me. "Aye! Sista!!"

He came over and wrapped his arms around me. "Where you been?"

"Uh.. Out? What's going on??"

"Just a little get together" He laughed, "Cameron you stink!" I yelled as I pushed him away. "You're so rude" He giggled. "No Cameron you- Have you been drinking??"

He started bursting out laughing. "Of course not! Hey Kayla!.."

He then left me there and went back into the kitchen. I rolled my eyes and looked all around. Famous people, random people, drunk people, and nothing I wanted to see. I went to the elevator and pressed the button and when it opened all I saw were people making out.

"Uhh.. I'll take the stairs."

I then turned around and went to the stairs and began making my way up to my room.

I opened my door and saw Matt, Shawn, and Jack and Jack playing Uno on the floor as Kian and Jc sat on my bed playing Operation.

"Umm.."

"We didn't feel like going down there." They all said.

~~~~~~~~

Hey guys sorry, I didn't post on Tuesday. I was supposed to in the morning but then my internet went off and I left the rest of the day. Sorry!

Would you rather have it be Christmas for a year or summer?

Answer below!