Worth Fighting For

~ No One's POV ~

~ 2 Months Later ~

"So you heard it here first. Niall Horan (23) and Claire Dallas (18) have officially broken up. And only Three weeks after their one year of being together! Check out this interview of Niall talking about his ex girlfriend!"

"And so we're here with Mr. Niall Horan! How are you doing Niall?" Ellen asked "I'm good, how about yourself?"  Niall answered. 

 "I'm great! So Niall your song 'This Town' is doing amazing! How are you feeling about that?"

"I feel amazing. It's my first single and I'm happy it's doing good. Better than I thought."  

"So your song was very meaningful to you for obvious reasons. But I just wanted to ask if you can confirm or deny about you and Claire's relationship? I know there's been rumors about a lot of everything so..?" 

"Uh.. Well you know things happen.. Things change, people change, and it just doesn't always end like how you would want it too. Uh.. Claire is still a good friend, we didn't end in a huge fight or anything but we are not together anymore."

"Was there anything wrong? Did things just bother one another or was it just.. You know 'We need a break' type thing?"

"Uh no I don't think it was anything serious, but we just.. We sorta got into disagreements sometimes, you know. I was just very protective, she was always busy, and when she wasn't I was. So it's just.. Time wasn't very helpful in our relationship but it wasn't to the point where I stopped caring. I think you know, you'll always have that care and love for someone who was a big part of your life."

After awhile the interview with Ellen went everywhere. People were constantly sending messages to Niall, the band, Claire, her friends, and everyone else who was apart of this. 

Meanwhile in another part of LA...

"Katie I just don't get why the hell you're so worried about this."

"Your ex girlfriend is literally in the same house as you and she just broke up with her boyfriend. Why wouldn't I be? We don't know why they broke up."

"She broke up with him because of whatever reason! I'm with you so why would it be a problem? It's not like she broke up with him for me! They were together for a year!"

"Nash you don't know!"

"Katie this is stupid. She isn't going to try anything. Do you not trust me???"

"Maybe I don't!"

Nash looked at her confused. He was clearly hurt and he soon shook his head.  "Whatever."   He then began to walk towards the door.  "Where are you going?!" 

"I'm leaving because I'm not fighting with you."

Before he could walk away she had slapped him across his face. He looked at her shocked and didn't know what to say.  "You're staying right here and we're going to talk about this."  "Uh no. I'm leaving and when I come back you're going to be packed."

"What?"

"We're done Katie."

"What???"

"We're done. Pack up your stuff. When I come back you better be packed because your flight back to Carolina will be ready."