Everything Comes Back

~ Nash's POV ~

I woke up remembering what had happened last night.
I smiled to myself, knowing I finally spent a night with her.

Being that Katie doesn't like me around anyone, it felt good to finally stick around like the good old days.
I stood up and went downstairs. Since Katie wasn't here, I could finally walk downstairs without a shirt. You see.. She hates me walking around with no shirt because she thinks that Claire and Mahogany or even any of the other girls might try to 'get at me'.

I walked into the kitchen and saw Cameron cooking while Jack and Jack, Matt, And Shawn were sitting at the table.

"Hey guys.."

"Hola"

"So what's the convo?"

"Nothing much, just kinda planning a tour"

"Who's tour?"

"MagCon". Cameron said

I frowned my eyebrows. "What do you mean MagCon?"

"Well, like Dallas said, MagCon. Calling it like I like see it". Johnson said.

"Meaning.."

"9 idiots and two girls who just can't seem to have a normal hair day". Cameron said with a smile.

I smiled. "Really?"

"First meeting in two weeks"
I smiled.
Cash. Cashew. Catt. Jolinsky. Jox. The Nacks.
Clash..
Just like the good old days..

"So how was your day yesterday, Lova-boy!" Jack G said.

"What do you mean?"

"Are you slow?" Johnson said.

"What?"

"You can't lie." Shawn said as he drank his tea.

"About..?"

"Come on.. You know you miss it."

"Am I missing something?"

They started laughing. "Clash.." Cameron said with a sad smile.

I sighed and gave them a small smile. "Guys.. Come on.."

"Dude, there were sparks everywhere!"

"How do you even know?! You weren't even there!" I said with a chuckle as I got some coffee.

"Bro.. You act like Claire is quiet on the phone."

I closed my eyes and laughed. "Psst... Wow". I said as I drank my coffee.

Cameron then turned to me. "Dude.." I looked up at him "Seriously.." He said.
I sighed and opened my mouth but couldn't talk. "I mean.. It's not like any things gonna happen.. There was defiantly moments we shared.. Sparks.. Chemistry..." I said shaking my head. "It felt like.. The good days.. The original feelings.. It felt like.. Love... It felt like.... Clash..."

They looked at me as if they felt bad. I then saw something in the corner of my eye. I turned my head and saw Niall and her walking from his car to the front door through the window. I shook my head and looked down. "But it was nothing. I'm not with her."

"Nash.."

"It's over..!" I snapped.

~ Claire's POV ~