It's a Party!... No, it's Not.

~ No One's POV ~

"Hey.. Love? Wake up."

Claire's eyes slowly opened to see Harry standing there. 

"Oh.. What.. What time is it?"

"It's 11. About to be 12 but come on Love, we got to get ready."

"Ready?"

"Yeah, it's Halloween!"

~~~

Niall was laughing with Louis but before long he saw Harry walking down hand in hand with one of the most beautiful girls he's ever saw. His face went into shock, and he stood there at the end of the stairs. Harry and her smiled and talked as they walked down until they met Niall.

"Don't let her fall into the wrong hands, she's too good for everyone."

Niall smiled and patted his back.

"Hey.. What's up?"  He said as she walked down.

"Hi."

"Soo... I'm really loving.. This."  He said as his hand waved over her outfit.

She laughed,  "Yeah, I guess I'm a dead prom date."

"What do you mean, you guess?"  He chuckled.

"I wanted to be a dead something but I liked this dress, so I just put them together."

Her face was white, and she had black on her cheek bones, around her nose and lips, and eyes. She had red around her eyes and red lipstick and she looked amazing. Niall was amazed, as Claire thought she looked weird. 

Harry's face was painted like a skeleton, Louis' face was just painted, Zayn was a werewolf, Liam was Batman, and Niall was a pirate. Cameron was just a dead person in general, and Kayla was a cat. 

"Alright so the teams, Liam, Zayn, Cameron, and Kayla, VS us. Me, Harry, Niall, and Claire. First one to come back at 12 midnight with the most candy wins. Trick or Treating and buying candy doesn't count."  Louis said

Everyone agreed and everyone was off. 

"So lads and lady. Where should we go?"  Louis said

"I was thinking.."  Harry started before Niall cut him off.

"Well we can't buy or trick or treat cause it won't count."  

"Well um, maybe if we-"

"Well how in the world do we get candy then??"

"Well if we-"

"What are we gonna do? Just steal candy?"

"No!!"  Harry said. Everyone then looked at him.   "Uh.. Well.. I have an idea."

~~~~~

"Harry!! You bloody genius!! A Party!!"

Harry was happy with himself, when he thought of the idea. They were at a party with a bunch of candy and they were about to win. 

Or so they thought.

~~~

"Hey Love, which ones should we take??"

"Umm.. Taffy! I love taffy! Taffy, uh.. Gum, and.."

"Kitty Kats!!"

"Yes!!"

They were stuffing Niall's backpack and their candy bags, when Claire stopped.

"I'm kinda thirsty."