Tell. Me. Everything.

Sorry I was supposed to post this Tuesday but didn't get a chance too, but the next chapter is the last chapter and then the new book will be out.  I don't know if I said this is going to be but.. I don't remember to be completely honest. But! I thought of something and the next chapter will be the final chapter.

Be on the look out for dates and surprises :)

~ One Week Later ~

~ Claire's POV ~

It's been a week since I've had my phone and I'm feeling new. The first day was hard cause I kept checking my pocket, the second day sucked cause I was so bored, and the third day felt like I was going crazy. But you know what they say forth day is the charm. 

It's been a week and I'm doing everything I used to do as a kid and I'm loving it. I'm outside, I'm doing things I haven't done in forever and it feels amazing. 

I was now at the mall just walking around when I met a few fans. I smiled at how happy they all were and we all then ended up taking a picture with them. 

"How come you haven't been on twitter?"  They question. 

"I'm just uh.. Haha.. I'm just giving it a break"  I nervously chuckled. 

"Ohh! Okay."

After awhile of talking they were called to go back to the car with whoever they were riding with. I gave them a hug then said bye. I continued walking around the store, when all of a sudden Shawn began playing. I nodded along to the song and continued to look around. It felt weird not to look down every 30 seconds replying to a text but it also felt nice. I kept walking when I felt someone grab my hand. I turned around and saw a pair of blue eyes staring at me.

"Why haven't you been answering your phone?"

"Why didn't you tell me you were back from Miami?"

He rolled his eyes. "Why didn't you answer your phone?"

"Ohh... Yeah. That probably would have helped."  I said tapping my chin. 

He rolled his eyes and smiled then grabbed my waist.  I then pushed him off.  "No. Not here, I don't want rumors."  I said looking away.

"Fine then meet me at the car outside in 5 minutes."  He said smiling, as he lowered his head and came close to my face.

"You got yourself a deal."  I said pushing her away.

He chuckled then walked back outside. When he was out of sight I ran to the bathroom. I then got my purse and began fixing my face. I put on foundation and then re-did my eye lashes. I then looked at my hair and fluffed it up. Since it has a natural wave I just moved it to a side. Once I was done I then walked out of the bathroom and to outside. I then looked around and saw a black range rover pulling up. I quickly went and hopped in. 

"Why do you do that?"  He questioned.  "Do what?"  I asked.  He then turned the wheel as his other hand came down held my hand. "Why do you put on makeup?"  "I'm currently single so I'm wearing it for myself."

He rolled his eyes as he focused on the road.  "Mhm whatever"   I laughed and leaned over on his shoulder.  "So where's your phone? I've been gone for a week and you  haven't replied once."  He asked.  "Well Mr. Nash Sir, I don't have my phone."  "Why?"  "I'm giving it up for a month."  He then looked at me confused.  "What? How come?"  He said putting his finger to his chin. 

"Eh.. Just need a break.."  I said leaning back in my seat.

He then chuckled.  "What?"  I asked.

He left a smirk on his face and his finger was on his chin as he stayed silent. "What??"  I said sorta giggling now.  His eyebrows went up and he waved his hand.  "What??"  I now whined as I giggled.  He then smiled as I grabbed his hand.  "Nothing!"  He said  "Nash!"

He laughed then kissed my hand.  "I just find that strange."  "Why's that?"

"Because, we just started talking again so.."  He said playing with my fingers. 

"What you think I did this to stop talking to you or something?"  I said with a half smile. 

"I never said that."  He laughed.  "Okay but that's what it sounds like."  I said also laughing but also still really wondering what he meant. "Eh, I-I, I just.."  "What?"  I said smiling as I sat up in my chair.  "Nothing. I just think if I really like a girl and I want to talk to her it would be kinda tricky to talk to her if she didn't have a phone."

I smirked then leaned back in my chair. "Well if a girl doesn't have a phone, and a guy really cares about her, he'll make it work. Not everything needs to be on a screen."

He looked at me and smiled.  "Obama wouldn't treat me like this."  

~~~~~~

"You're so dumb."

"Debatable."

"You're talking to Nash again??"

"Yes..?"

"Claire-"

"Sierra I know, that you don't approve of this but-"

"It's not that I don't approve but-"

"You're not happy."

"I mean.. He hook up with that two face lying b-"

"Sierra!"

"Sorry! It's just-"

"I don't have my phone, if he really cares about me he'll make it work. If not then.. I'll know."

"Sierra!! Can you help me get the food??"  Mom yelled as the door opened downstairs.

"Coming!"  Sierra yelled back.

"She still doesn't know I'm here right?"

"Nope."  Sierra said jumping up and running downstairs. 

I smiled and then jumped up also. I ran close behind Sierra, and downstairs to see Jax jumping up and down on my mom as she carried bags in.

"Yeah, it's just the ice in the backseat and- Oh my goodness! Claire!!!"

My mom dropped the bags onto the floor and ran over with her keys still in her hands, arms wide open, and a smile that was brighter than the sun. My smile was instantly turned on and I ran over to her. 

"Oh baby I missed you!!"

"I missed you too mama!"

"Oh god sweetie! You need to tell me everything that has been going on!"

"Nothing really? I mean.."

"Ah ah ah!"  Sierra said coming in with the ice.  "She's talking to someone."

"What??"  My mom asked. I then smiled as I gave Sierra a message with my finger behind my back with a smile as she walked away looking at me.  "Look I'm not exactly.. Talking-"

"Tell. Me. Everything."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyyyyy so I have this great idea for the next and final chapter but anyways. The next book will be out soon. Not so sure about dates but! Yas!

 Hope you guys enjoyed! Love you all! I will see you soon cause my idea is just overflowing and I need to write it down. Love ya!!