Together Through The Storm

~ Play Nothing Like Us By Justin Bieber Now ~

~ Claire's POV ~

As I got back to LA, all I could think of was sleep and what was going to happen next Friday. As me and Cameron got to the house, everyone was in the living room eating pizza. And by everyone I mean everyone. The boys and their girlfriends, Justin, Harry, Liam, Louis, Zayn, and Niall..

I walked upstairs and threw my suitcase in the room. I changed into some grey sweats and a black tank top, then headed back downstairs. I then went to the kitchen since there was pizza. I grabbed a plate, ranch, then some pizza. I hopped on the counter and began to eat. My head was down on my pizza so I didn't even notice that someone came in.

"You alright?"  A soft voice asked.

I looked up and saw one of my best friends.

"Hi Johnson.."  I said as he walked over to me.

"Hi beautiful,"  He then put his arms around my waist  "Don't mean to be rude but You didn't answer my question."

"I..."

Our heads then turned to The TV in the kitchen then came back from commercials.

"Nash Grier and Claire Dallas slit?! TMZ has everything you need to know! And right now you need to know what happened between Clash!"

"Could be better.."

"I'm sorry sweetheart, I really am.. I know you guys were together forever and now.. I'm sorry.."

"It's okay, I really just.. I'm more confused.."

"Who wouldn't be? But listen to me, you're going to fine. You're an amazing girl and everything will be okay in the end"

I smiled then hugged him.  "Thanks Johnson.."

"Having a party that I'm not invited to?"

We looked and saw Cameron in the doorway. Jack then smirked and looked at me and whispered.

"We'll talk later"

I nodded then he took a step back as Cameron stood in front of me.

"Are you okay?" He whispered

I then nodded  "I will be"

He gave me a weak smile then hugged me. 

~ Next Morning ~

I woke up to the sound of nothing. I then noticed no one was being loud. It was quiet.. Too Quiet..

I walked downstairs and saw One Direction, Justin Bieber, and the biggest Social Media stars.. Asleep. Well that's a first. 

I went to the kitchen and got water then headed back up to my room. I closed my door when I heard another one open. I didn't pay much attention to it until I heard a voice.  I then started listening.

"Do you have everything?"

"I have my clothes. I'll be visiting back here so I'm leaving all that"

"Okay, well come on"

"Okay, I'll meet you downstairs, I have to go to the bathroom"

"Okay"

Without thinking I opened the door. I then saw Katie walking downstairs as Nash walked to the bathroom.

I stood there not knowing what to do. I can't believe I just saw and heard correctly..

He picked Katie..

I know I said whatever he chooses I'll be fine with but this just hurts..

I leaned on my door sliding down knowing my world is crashing.. It Hurts.. I sat there until I heard a voice .