Don't You Remember Why You Loved Me?

~~~~~~READ END NOTE IF YOU'RE PLAYING THE GAME~~~~~~

~ Claire's POV ~

I woke up to the sound of pans hitting each other. My eyes slowly opened to see Cameron under me. I then sat up and noticed we were on the couch. I laughed a little remembering last night. I then sat up and walked to the kitchen to see what was going on. I then saw Harry, Louis, Jack and Jack and Kian and Jc making food. Jack and Jack were doing pancakes and waffles, Harry and Louis were making eggs and hash browns, and Kian and Jc were doing bacon and sausages. 

"Hola!"  I said sitting on the counter.

"Good morning beautiful"  Kian said taking a glance at me.

"Morning Claire"

They all said good morning then before another word was said Matt came down the stairs. 

"I don't know about you! But I'm feeling twenty- H-Heyy.... Harry..."  Matt said walking into the kitchen.

Everyone laughed as Harry stared at him in confusion and a face that says 'Are You Serious?' Matt then walked over with his head down and sat next to me as he opened a banana. 

"Is he still staring?"   Matt yelled-whispered

"You need to learn how to wispah!"  Harry said 'whispering'

Everyone laughed as Harry had a smirk on his face.

"Sorry Harry."

"You act like she bothah's me"  Harry said cooking the eggs.  (Sorry I like spelling the way they talk. Hehe.. British people..)

"Well she is your ex"

"Exactly! She's my ex for a reason."

"Makes sense."

I then heard the door open and saw Macey looking like she just woke up walking in. She came over and wrapped her arms around Matt as she closed her eyes.

"You okay?"  Matt said with a chuckle 

"Tired. Those stupid girls are screaming across the street"

"Why are they screaming?"  Kian asked

She then shrugged "Don't know. Don't care. I'm gonna go sleep in your bed Matt" 

"Okay"  Matt gave her a kiss on her head then she went up stairs.

I laughed and jumped down.  "Be right back, I'm gonna go bother Macey"  

~ Play Don't You Remember by Adele now ~

Everyone laughed then I headed upstairs. I opened the door slowly and saw her laying there. I then walked in and saw Macey laying down. I giggled to myself closed the door quietly then ran over and jumped on her.

"Heyyy Maceyyy!!"

"Claire!"

I laughed then rolled on the side of her.

"Heyy"

She rolled her eyes and laughed.  "Hi."

~ Camerin's POV ~

My eyes slowly opened. I sat up and noticed I was on the couch. I laughed to myself remembering the stupid dares we did. I was on my phone when the door lock started moving. It then opened reveling Nash walking in.

I then stood up.  "Hi.. Cameron.."  He said

"Hi..."

"I just came to get some stuff.. Our plane was pushed back so it won't leave until tonight."