6 | Is This Friend A Girl?

Two in a Million m: 6 | Is This Friend A Girl?
| Ross Lynch |

"Um, can I talk to the three of you real quick?" I ask, referring to my partners and Andre. To say I'm nervous is an understatement. There is two completely different ways the three of them could react to this. One, being they won't except any of what I have to say. Two, they'll interrogate me until I tell them I like Laura. I'm really hoping for the second one,e vein if it does ensure I'll be teased to death.

"Sure." Andre replies. Luckily, it was just them three in the room and not my siblings, that'll be another two different possibilities it could out.

"So... I have a friend who's actually in New York right now, and I was wondering if we could let my friend come watch the show tomorrow. Either with Ryland in the booth or with you guys on the balcony." I say, sort of slow. I just don't what them to ask so many questions to the point where I'm confused one what I was originally talking about.

"Is this friend a girl?" My mom asks, already getting excited. Sighing, I close my eyes and reply with a quiet yes. "Ross Shor! Do you like her?" She asks.

"Dad? Andre? Can she come?" I ask.

"I don't see why not. Is she well known?" Andre asks. "If so, we need her to sneak through the back and be with us, not Ryland."

"Y-yeah. She's well known." They all looked majorly confused. I rub my hand over my face and sigh.

"How well is well?" Dad asks, crossing his arms. I quickly grab my phone out of my back pocket and go onto YouTube.

"As of this minute, six million, eight hundred and seventy three thousand, two hundred and ten subscribers on YouTube." I hold up my finger as I go onto Instagram. "Four point nine million on Instagram." I keep my finger up and go onto Twitter. "And six point four million on Twitter." I say, looking at my family. My moms eyes are wide.

"Can we see a picture?" She asks. With a grunt, I open up Instagram and go to her latest selfie, which is with her hair down straight and she hashtagged it no makeup.

"Before I show you, she's a nineteen, she's really short, and she's not wearing makeup in this photo." I say, turning my phone towards them.

"Oh my stars, she's so adorable." Mom says, totally jacking my phone. I tap my foot twice and rub my eyes, hoping she doesn't go to my messages.
O
"Laura Marano with heart eye emojis? Ross Shor, you do like her!" My dad exclaims, taking the phone from my mom.

"I've seen her before." Andre says. "One question, how would you feel about dating her?" He asks. I shake my head vigorously.

"No no no no no. If I date her, it's because I want to date her. Not because you want me to. My decision. This will not turn out like last time. Understood?" Andre just nods with wide eyes. "One more thing I have to ask, though." I suck in a breath and take my phone back, locking it up and putting it in my back pocket. "Well, she's staying thirty minutes away from the venue tomorrow, and I was wondering if I could either stay in New York City and get an uber that Sunday for the show in Albany, or see if Laura could drive with us to Albany after the concert and stay in a hotel with us." I say, sort of blushing towards the end.

"Well, first things first, would you be staying in the same room as her?" My dad asks, totally turning dad mode on me. I bite my lip.