24 | First Date

Two in a Million: 24 | First Date
| Ross Lynch |

"So what are you doing for your first date exactly?" My sister asks. She finally decided to start packing her stuff, and now she forced the whole family to help. Not blaming her though, I have to start packing my stuff within this next week or two.

"Well, you know in our song Do It Again how it talks about going to the beach and downtown." I say. My siblings and parents all nod. "I thought that I'd take her downtown and like to a record shop, since we both like music, then maybe go to a fast food restaurant and get a quick meal to go. Then drive to the beach and lay out a blanket either on my car or on the beach. I haven't decided the last part yet." I explain, putting one of Rydel's shirts in a box.

"Doesn't Noah have a pickup truck, Ryland? Maybe ask if Ross could barrow it so he can lay out blankets in the back." Rocky says, looking at our little brother. My eyes widen and I turn to Ry, who already had his phone out.

"I'm on it." He murmurs, putting the phone to his ear. I smile and give him a thumbs up. This is why I love my family. They always give great advice, help me out, talk me up, do anything for me, literally anything, and still love me when I've fucked up.

I can not wait for this date.

• • •

"RYDEEEEEL!" I shout, looking myself in the mirror. I heard footsteps walking down the hall, but it wasn't Rydel. "You're not Rydel?!" I say, panic rising in my chest.

"Baby, calm down." Mom says, walking up to me. "Rydel left a half hour ago with Vanni to go over to Laura's." No. "What's wrong?" She asks, fixing some of my hair.

"Do I look okay?" I ask. I was dressed like I usually dress; ripped blue jeans, black converse, white t-shirt, and my leather jacket. I was wearing the rings she got me and the necklace with a tree around in it, plus my pick necklace and a key necklace.

"Yes, you look fine. I'm sure Laura will love it." She fixes another piece of my hair. "Stop stressing out, Ross Shor, everything will turn out fine. But since this is the first date, make sure to walk her up to her door step, kiss her goodnight, ask her to be your girlfriend, then go home. You have an early meeting tomorrow so your curfews two." 2:00am? I'm a twenty year old with a curfew...

"Yes, mom." I whisper. "I said I'd be there at eight. It's... seven fifteen. Should I get her flowers?" I ask.

"No, it's fine. Just make sure to compliment her and you'll be fine, okay?" Sighing, I knew I needed to listen to her.

| Laura Marano |

"Thank god you're here." I say, grabbing both of them by their arms and dragging them inside. "I can't decide if I should wear a cardigan with a crop top or a t-shirt with a zip up." I mumble, walking the, back to my closet. "I want to wear these jeans and my high top converse, and I want to wear my hair like how it is right now, so just help me!"

"Slow your roll, Lauro." Rydel says, walking over to my clothes. "First off, do your makeup how you want it. Let Vanni and I decide the shirt."

"Since they're both white shirts, go with like a sliverish eyeshadow and a thin eyeliner with a tiny thin wing." Nodding, I rush to my bathroom and begin applying my makeup. Once that was done, I walk back into my room and see them both on their phones.