34 | Fashion Show

Two in a Million: 34 | Fashion Show
| Ross Lynch |

"So... what is this fashion show about?" I ask Laura, trying my best to keep up with her fast paced walking. We were rushing out of the building, for who knows what reason, and she's going so fucking fast. Laura abruptly stops in front of the street and looks around.

"Introducing Fall Fashion Products. It's not a huge fashion show, but it's still super cool." She quickly says, now waving down a taxi. I furrow my eyebrows and grab her arm, yanking her around. "What?" She asks, now furrowing her eyebrows. "I'm trying to get us a taxi, Ross."

"Laura, our hotel is right next door." I say, a little concerned. Her mouth forms an O.

"Sorry, I'm just super stressed out." She whispers. Really? Because it's been this way for a month. Sighing, I nod my head. Yes, I just got one three days ago from filming the movie but I literally just flew in from L.A. this morning with my family and I haven't seen Laura since she visited me on set. And, to top it off, she hasn't kissed me a single time since I surprised her this morning backstage. Not even a hug...

"It's fine." I whisper, rubbing my forehead. "Come on." I mumble, walking away. I knew she had to take a shower asap because shes suppose to be back in the building for hair and makeup in a half hour. So no showering together either. And top top it all off, the band and I fly home tomorrow for a stupid meeting with our record label.

As soon as we got to our hotel room, Laura rushed right to the shower. Sighing, I grab my phone and walk right out of the hotel room and to the elevator. I pressed level seven and went up, walked right to room 7220 to have a talk with my dad.

"What's up?" My dad asks, letting me in.

"I need advice." I whisper.

"On..." He trails off.

"How to deal with a relationship." My dad sighs and walks to the couch.

"Alright, spill everything." He mumbles.

"I realize that we have separate careers and that not every second should be spent together, but I'd like to have a little time spent together." I start. "And yeah, I was filming a movie and all but, she rarely ever texted me after she came to visit me, dad. And not only that, but when I came home, she told me she was super busy and had to get last minute fittings. This morning was the absolute first time since I saw her in a month. Did she hug me? No. Did she kiss me? No. Did she say she missed me? Nope. All she said was, I'm almost done. Give me fifteen minutes." I mutter the last sentence.

"Are you angry?" He asks.

"A little." I whisper. "But it's not like I can tell her that. This is her career, and I can't be all moody about it because I'm the one who leaves to film movies. And she's already been pissed at me for not telling her about Status Update and My Friend Dahmer, so if I mention this she'll blow up on me and possibly break up with me. And that is the complete opposite of what I want to happen."

"But it's not good to keep these bottled up inside you, Ross." My dad says, patting my shoulder. "You need to tell her. And do it as soon a s possible." I sigh and shake my head.

"I don't want to be fighting seconds before she walks down the runway." I whisper.

"Then do it tonight when you're in your hotel room." I thought about it for a minute. "Worst comes to worst, tell her tomorrow morning.