12 | Favorite Memory

Two in a Million: 12 | Favorite Memory
| Laura Marano |

To Delly💖, Vanni💜:
Okay, Christmas is like in a week. I'm seeing you guys on Ross' birthday, which is in a week and half. What. The. Hell. Do. I. Get. Him. For. Christmas. And. His. Birthday.

From Vanni💜:
Get him a few different necklaces for his birthday, he'd really like that.

From Delly💖:
My mom and dad got him a new guitar so don't go down that route.

From Vanni💜:
Kiss him.

To Delly💖, Vanni💜:
WHAT? NO!

From Delly💖:
YES!

To Delly💖, Vanni💜:
Okay, no. I've never kissed a single person in my damn life. I will not make a move on a guy, whom I happen to have developed feelings for, without knowing how the hell he feels about me. It does NOT work that way.

From Delly💖:
I made the first move on Ellington. Look at us now.

Sighing, I run my fingers through my hair. What am I suppose to get him for Christmas, then get him something else four days after that?

From Vanni💜:
Then meet us in Colorado for his Christmas present. Worse comes to worse, you could stay at my house with me and my family.

To Delly💖, Vanni💜:
I really can't. I leave for Italy tomorrow morning, come back the 27th, and then I leave to go back to Italy on the second.

From Vanni💜:
Why are you even coming back then?

To Delly💖, Vanni💜:
Because Ross and I made these plans before I decided to head to Italy for the holidays. And my great uncle is getting heart surgery on the 5th so I promised them I'd be there for it just in case he doesn't make it. 

From Delly💖:
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. Just saying, Ross is getting pissy because I won't tell him who I'm texting and he just figured out it was you by looking over my shoulder. May wanna answer his texts now.

From Vanni💜:
Don't get him a Christmas present, Laura. Riker just said Ross isn't gonna get you one because he's stressed out about what to get you. So you're good, just a birthday present.

To Delly💖, Vanni💜:
Alright, thanks for everything. See you both soon!

• • •

"Fuck off, Rocky." Ross mumbles, pushing his older brother out of view. I chuckle a little and wrap the blanket tighter around my body. For the past hour, Ross and I have been on Skype, seeing as we have to get use to this since I'm going to Italy and FaceTime or texting or phone calls won't work.

"I was just going to say hi to Laura." I hear him mumble. It was silent for a few minutes after that. Ross looked in a different directions with a lost face as he watched his brother leave the back of the bus.