17 | Kissing Her

Two in a Million : 17 | Kissing Her
| Ross Lynch |

As I finish tying my tie, I grab my red suit jacket and pull it on. New Year's Eve is just four hours away. Right now, Ryland's out killing it with his set. Our show alone won't get over until ten o'clock, then we all head out to the strip behind our hotel and spend the rest of the night till midnight there. And yes, I will be drinking. But most of all, I get to kiss Laura at midnight. I know I know, we made out yesterday, but could you really blame me? I'm a twenty year old horny guy who needs a little kissing.

"Ross, you good?" Speaking of the beauty.

"Yeah, I'll be out in a second!" I shout, running my fingers through my hair a few more times. Sighing, I walk out of the bathroom at the venue and see Laura leaned up against the wall on her phone. "Hey." I say, giving her a smile. She smiles back at me, then looks at her phone again. "What are you doing?" I ask, walking next to her to take a peek at her phone.

"Reading through these comments on YouTube. Lot of people liked our video together. I almost gained over a hundred thousand subscribers in less than twenty four hours." She says, giving me another smile. "Apparently our ship name is Raura?"

Regan Mouler: The way he looks at her 😍😍😍 he's in love!

Michelle B. Ker: OH MY STARS! RAURA FOREVER!

RossLynchUpdates: Ask her out already Ross!

Farar5: They must be dating already!

Lauratics Army: Raura is the cutest 😍. Hope you're happy, Laura! Ross is definitely a keeper 💛

"Wow..." I whisper, skimming over a few more. "Damn, Laur." I add, locking up her phone. She furrows her eyebrows and looks at me strangely.

"Why'd you do that?" She asks. "I liked reading through those." Her bottom lip sticks out as she began to pout. Chuckling, I swipe my thumb along her bottom lip and then reach for her hand. I immediately intertwine our fingers and walk down the hallway. Have I mentioned I love holding her hand?

"Hey, we go on in ten." Riker says, the second we walk into the back room.

• • •

"Day two, VEGAS!" Ellington shouts into his mic. I ditched my suit jacket a while ago and was just rocking the black tie and white button up shirt. "You ready to get crazy!?" I chugged some more water as Ellington began playing a familiar song.

"Where my CALI GIRLS!" Riker shouts. I begin to play the guitar and walk over to Rocky as he begins to sing.

"Drop top, sitting next to Cee-Lo. Pacific coast highway. This happens every day. And our song keeps playing on the radio. Like 20 times a day. Man this is so cray-zay. RIKER!" Rocky and I jog over to Riker's side.

"I see you pretty ladies walking round in high heels in LA.What can I say? Sexy shades, two piece, the girls are lookin fine today. It's getting hot you see." The second I make it to my mic, I look up at the balcony and stare straight at Laura.

"I like them, Cali girls. Like the way they move. Love the things they do. Keep me up at night. I like them, Cali girls. When they look at me. Not too hard to see. That a Cali girl is what I need. Cali girls when they take you out. Make you scream and shout. Keep you up at night. I like them Cali girls. Cali girls when they look at me, Not too hard to see. That a Cali girl is what I need." The smile on my face never faded, and even if she couldn't see, I definitely sent a wink her way.