Epilogue

Make sure you ARCHIVE this story and NOT REMOVE it because I will be uploading when I publish a new story or when I need a cover for that new story! Thank you!
Enjoy💜

Two in a Million: Epilogue
| No One's Pov |

"We did it, Ross. We actually got married." Laura says, pulling her head up off his chest. Ross grins down at her, enjoying how gorgeous she looked in this white dress. "It took a two years, but we did it." She adds.

"We did." He whispers. He places a hand on her belly and smiles wider. "And this little one will be out in just eight months." He whispers. Laura looks down at her stomach, feeling the like nothing in the world could ever bring her down. "And we'll be a family, love. We'll have our first kid of many." She smiles back up at Ross.

"I love you." She whispers.

"I love you, too. Possibly a little too much." He replies, chuckling a little.

"I don't think that's possible." She replies.

The two keep a quiet conversation for another hour of two, not bothering to say goodbye to their guests or worry about what song was playing. All they cared about were each other. Little did they know that little Lynch would be coming in a bundle of joy, along with two girls and another two boys soon after...

• see what i mean by a short epilogue. it was basically a reassurance that the two of them stick together and have kids... time for a LONG authors note........

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR READING THIS BOOK AND COMMENTING ON THIS BOOK AND FOLLOWING ME AND VOTING FOR THIS BOOK! THIS WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN POSSIBLE WITHOUT EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU.

Seriously, you guys. You all mean the absolute world to me and I would be completely lost without any of you. Whether you were a silent reader who just kept to yourself, a active reader who commented on every chapter, even just a voter. You all make me so happy and so proud of myself for writing something you enjoy.

I hope you all continue to read my new and upcoming books. As of now, I'm What You're Missing || Raura is the only RAURA BOOK I am currently writing. I'm thinking of a short story about Ross and Laura, but it may only be a couple of chapters. Anyways, follow me and stay updated on those!

Once again, I just wanted to say thank you. I seriously will never be able to express how thankful and lucky I am to have all of you. Gah, it's amazing. I love you!!!!

-rydelly_belly

p.s., because i love raura so much... here is a spam of my favorite raura pictures. (side note, i can only have 20 pictures so here are SOME of my favorite raura moments...) leave a comment on your favorite one!!!

) leave a comment on your favorite one!!!