20 | Pissed Off

Two in a Million: 20 | Pissed Off
| Ross Lynch |

"WE JUST FINISHED PLAYING THE FUCKING GREEK THEATER!!!" Riker shouts, jumping onto Ryland's back. We did. We seriously just played this venue, our second favorite venue that we've been dying to play ever since we started a band together. The Greek Theater is where millions of legends have played. And we jus played it.

All our friends were here. From alms it all my Teen Beach cast to Riker's friends from Glee, our old dance friends from The Rage, Riker's friends off Dancing With The Stars, some of my family, New Beat Fund, even Rocky's ex-girlfriend was here. I'm still on an adrenaline high right now. The only thing that would make it better would be Laura talking to me.

"Come on, we're gonna go say hi to fans and friends, Ross." Rydel says, patting my shoulder. I nod quickly and follow her out. The first person I see, besides my little cousins, is Tiffany Burton, one of our former dance teachers.

"You guys killed it!" She cheers, pulling each of us into an individual hug. "I'm so proud!" I laugh and high five of few of the kids around who went to our old dance studio.

"Can we get a picture?" We spend hours and hours getting pictures with fans or writing on stuff. I don't mind. I love the fans. I walk past the, and find some of my Teen Beach cast, giving them a fist pump and what not. But what surprised me the most was Vanessa Marano, Laura's cousin, who was heading over towards me.

"Vanessa?" I say, a little shocked. "I didn't know you were coming!" I say, giving her a small hug.

"Yeah, Maia couldn't make it and gave the ticket to Laura but she's too busy at home so I took it instead." Laura's busy at home?

"Wait, Laura's back in L.A.?" I ask, furrowing my eyebrows. Vanessa gives me the same look Laura always does when she's confused.

"Yeah, I picked her up from the airport like over a week ago. You two haven't talked?" I shake my head and run a hand through my hair.

"No, she hasn't picked up any of my Skype calls in like a week. I thought she was just busy so I didn't think anything of it. But she's really back here?" I ask.

"Yeah. She's been at home having Skype meetings with her manager who's out of town." I frown and rub my eyes. "You good?" She asks.

"Y-yeah. Uh, thanks for coming!" I push past her and run back stage where it was more quiet and dialed Laura's phone number. Straight to voicemail. I called her again. And again. And again. All straight to voicemail.

To Laura Marano😍:
Your cousin just told me you've been back in L.A. for over a week.

To Laura Marano😍:
Why haven't you told me?

To Laura Marano😍:
Why are you not answering my calls.

To Laura Marano😍:
Dude, fucking answer me. You can't just do this to me.

To Laura Marano😍:
Come on Laura. What's wrong?

Sighing, I chuck my phone across the room and onto the damn couch. No matter how mad I am, I don't want to break my phone. It's a pain in the ass to get a new one.

"Ross?" I look to the door and see Bubba staring at me. "Son, you just played one of your dream venues. Shouldn't you be out celebrating with your friends?" I sigh and lean my head back.

"Yeah, I'll be out in a minute." I mumble. I waited till his footsteps weren't heard anymore before I pulled at my hair. I needed to calm down. There's a perfectly good explanation why she hasn't told me, right? I mean, does she not know how worried I've been? Sighing, I gab my phone before typing another message.

To Laura Marano😍:
Look, it's fine if you're too busy to fucking talk to me. But don't just completely ignore me.

To Laura Marano😍:
Laur, if you don't answer in a fucking week, I'm making Vanessa give me your address. And I won't be happy when I find you.

• • •

"Why are you so pissed, Ross. We've just finished our second national world tour and played the Greek. You should be happy." Ellington says, grabbing the last of his suitcase.

"She's been back for a week, man. She hasn't bothered to reach out to me." I say, looking at him.

"Sorry dude, but I gotta go. Keep me posted, though." Oh yeah, Rat's hanging with his parents for awhile to catch up with them.

"I'm sure Rydel will." I mumble, taking my backpack inside the house. Sighing, I walk back to the all familiar room with a red bed and a yellow bed, both on opposite sides of the small room.

"Hey, what's up?" Ryland asks, setting three of his suitcases down on his bed.

"Laura. She's been back here for over a week. Has she talked to me? No." Before I could stop myself, I kept ranting. "I'm pretty pissed off right now, if you couldn't tell. I fucking told her how I felt and she had those same feelings. Why the hell is she ignoring me? What the fuck did I do?" Halfway through my sentence, Riker and Rocky stepped into the room. "Did she suddenly decide I'm not good enough for her or something? Even if I am a terrible person who doesn't deserve her the tiniest bit, shouldn't I have the right to be told that by her instead of being completely ignored?"

"Okay, calm down, Ross." I'm breathing heavily. "Why don't you just get some sleep. Give her another few days and if she doesn't reply to whatever I know you sent her, ask one of your friends if they know where she lives. Vanni's been to her house, she could give you the address." Rocky says.

"Vanni's in Colorado right now. She probably wouldn't text me back right away anyways. And she probably doesn't even remember the fucking address." I murmur, taking my shirt off. "I'm going to bed. Tell mom and dad I'm too pissed off to do anything. Keep it down." With that said, I stripped my jeans off and got under the covers into a bed I haven't slept in for who knows how long.

• • •

"Morning, sweetie." Mom says, kissing my hair. "I'm glad you got up early and took a shower." I nod and take a bite of my cereal. "What are your plans for the day?" She asks.

"Ride my motorcycle. Paul's dropping it off soon with it all fixed up. I need to have a little breather on my own." I say, sipping my orange juice.

"Rydel told me what's going on. She's probably busy." Rolling my eyes, I swallow down the leftover Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

"Busy my ass." I mumble. "I'm heading out. Be home before dinner for sure." I say, walking to the garage. I put on my helmet and boots and start her up. Before leaving, I checked my phone one last time and still saw nothing from Laura. Fuck it, I'm gonna ride around town with fresh air and warmish wind flying by me. I deserve this.

• okay, next chapter will me waaaaaaaaaaayyy better, i promise. and to top it off, my gift to you is nothing! yeah i'm a terrible person. but, let's hope you still somewhat liked this chapter. please vote, leave a comment, and follow me! love you, babes💜