35 | Showers

Happiest of birthdays to Raura_Larano16 !!!!! I hope your birthday is an amazing day and hope everything turns out awesome. My gift to you is this update. Thanks for reading my book and thank you for supporting my book. You're super amazing💜

Two in a Million: 35 | Showers
| Laura Marano |

"Hello?" I groggily answer my phone.

"Uh... Laura?" And why would a freaking Italian accent older male voice be speaking to me. "Did I wake you?" Considering it's almost two in the afternoon you'd think I'd be editing my video that's suppose to go up tomorrow and I haven't even filmed it... But no, I'm too fucking heart broken over the fact I haven't spoken to my boyfriend since Friday night and it snow Tuesday. "Um, are you still there?"

"Yeah, sorry." I whisper, sitting up. "May I ask who's calling?" I politely ask.

"Your dad." Oh hell no.

"Huh. Last time I checked, I didn't have a dad." I spit, not caring how rude I sound. "Goodbye." With that said, I hang up my phone, only for that same number to pop up on my screen again. I ignore it, hoping he'd give it up. But, he sent me a text.

From *** -***-****:
I just wanted to clear some things up with you.
I'm in town and will be for a few more weeks,
along with your mom who's actually standing
right beside me. We just want to explain ourselves
and tell you a few things. If you're willing to talk
with us, please text me and tell me when and where
you'd like to meet. Anywhere is fine.

I stare at the text in shock. He's here... with my mom. In my state. He has my number. Well shit... Sighing, I rub my eyes and open up Twitter.

@lauramarano: I know that I'm suppose to upload tomorrow, but I haven't even filmed a video. So... if you guys have a video preference I would like... 1/3

@lauramarano: you to please please please tell me and I'll be sure to film it by tonight and edit all night for you guys! I'm so sorry that it's... 2/3

@lauramarano: all so late but stuff came up and gah, never mind. But yeah, please tweet me video ideas! Love you all, Lauratics💜💜😘😘😘 3/3

Sighing, I quickly change into a random pair of grey leggings and a random red sweatshirt before getting my black Uggs on, keep my glasses on without makeup, and throw my hair in a bun. Rushing towards the front door, I grab my car keys and leave my house. Time to apologize.

"Okay, so... I wanna be real with all of you." I'm parked a street away from Ross, Rocky and Ryland's house so I could have a small conversation with my camera. "I've never been one to lie to you guys, although I do have a huge secret that I've somewhat mention before, but that is just too personal for me, even now." I fix my glasses and swallow. "Okay, so, if you did or didn't know, Ross Lynch, a actor and singer slash guitar player in the band R5, is my boyfriend.

"We've been dating for errrr... eleven months. He's been away filming movies and whatnot, and uh, I recently just met up with him in New York for my fashion show, and it was a whole month since I saw him." I look down and pick at my fingernails. "I wasn't very nice to him." I whisper. I wipe the tear that's fallen down my cheek. "We uh, we got in a fight after my fashion show and he... he ended up leaving the room to go sleep with his brothers.