25 |Biggest Flirt?

Okay, a few things to say... Yes, I know I updated a days go, but it's because I AM DONE WITH SCHOOL!!! This last month or two have been jam packed with assignments, meaning I didn't really have time to read others stories. Luckily, I wrote out millions of chapters in advance (like I'm writing chapter 30 as we speak), so I haven't been rushing chapters. So yes I'm back, and yes, I'll be commenting away on your stories and voting like crazy.

And I may or may not be writing another story as we speak... And I may or may not be thinking of another one as we speak... Oh, and I may need a cover soon for a new. Details to come ;)

Without further ado, here is a really really really early update!
Enjoy💜

Two in a Million: 25 | Biggest Flirt?
| Laura Marano |

"Guys, just sit down on the effing couch." I mumble, fixing the lighting. "Ryland, sit your ass down between Rocky and Ross." I say, a bit more stern. Ryland raises his hands in surrender and sits between his brothers. Today, is Monday, and since I've been gone off YouTube with a good video for two and half weeks, I decided in adding the Lynch siblings plus Ellington for a video.

"Damn, Ross, you're girlfriends snappy." Rolling my eyes, I put the camera in focus and press record. "What are we even doing?" Ryland asks. I wiggle my butt in between Ross and Rydel and look down at my phone.

"Sorta like a sibling tag but not one? I don't know, I made up some questions for you all to answer." I reply. "Okay, do not laugh at my intro... What's up, guys!" I say, giving the camera a wave. "I'm back-"

"Damn, Laura! Back at it again with the videos!" Ryland says. I close my mouth as all of us turn our heads to look at the youngest Lynch sibling. "Sorry, I just had to." He murmurs, looking down.

"Okay, moving on. Yes, I'm back. And yes, I'm sorry for the long wait, but I decided I should have some friends join me!" I stand up and go back up to the camera, making sure what I just shot was focused.

"Why are you getting up?" Riker asks.

"Checking to see if I was recording and if it was focused." I mumble, heading back to my spot. "Today, I'm going to be saying a bunch of questions for them to answer," I point at each of them quickly and then turn back to the camera. "So kinda like a sibling tag but at the same time it's not." I say.

"Hey, before we start, can I just say one thing?" Rydel said.

"Yeah." I reply, looking at her.

"When are the two of you confirming your relationship?" She asks. I mentally face palm. Ross and I haven't even discussed this. We've been in a relationship for a day. I turn my head to Ross who had his eyebrows raised.

"Not in this video?" I ask him. He just nods his head in agreement. "Okay, let's get on with the questions!" I say with an accent.

"Yeah, never do that shit again." Ross whisper, nudging my side. I laugh slightly.

"Please, go down the line with your first name and age." I say. I look towards Rocky.

"I'm Rocky and I am twenty-one." Belfry Ryland could talk, Riker jumps in.

"Shots shots shots shots shots!" He began to bounce up and down and act like he's taking shots.