Who is this person

Nash's POV~

I stood there helplessly and watched as this crazy mad girl held up Reiki, a grown teenage boy, like he was nothing but an rag doll to her. I clenched my teeth.
I can't do anything because she has the good cards and all I can do at the moment was wait and see what other cards she has to play.

"What do you want," Nova growled at the girl who just laughed at the question. "What do I want..?" She repeated.

"Or better yet, who the hell are you?" Spat Storm.

The girl shook her pointing finger at Storm making a tisking noise like a mother would do when her child has or is doing something wrong.
"Don't use that kind of language. It's not very nice y'know." She had the guts to scold Storm.

The girl continued to smiled widely as she started to look around the guild. "Now I do believe this big one has a younger sibling....?" Everyone tensed up getting a laugh from the girl. "I'm going to take that as a yes."

She dropped Reiki on the ground but behind her so we couldn't get to him unless beating her. But as I continue to watch her, the more I realize just how strong she is. I don't believe anyone in the guild has a chance against her on their own. Maybe if we team up but it's only a maybe. This girl, who ever she may be, is extremely strong. Not only just magically and physically but also mentally.

The girl kept smiling, "well I guess it was rude to barge in here without giving my name." She thought out loud.

"My name is Emi" she bows dramatically. "Now I'll give you a choice. You give me her"
Emi turns her body to the side, lifting her free hand and points at Rose.

"And I'll leave, without a fight."

Emi took a breath. Everyone stayed silently, waiting for the other options or continue to question what's going on.

"However."

Everyone hanged into her every word.

"If you decide not to exchange the siblings and also refuse to let me leave with him" she lifts Reiki higher, reminding us of what she holds against us.

"I will have no choice but to you fight you."

I look at Reiki as long as possible, looking all over looking for injuries. My heart dropped as I spot and realizing something I didn't notice before.
Reiki was bleeding.
There was a medium sized circle, as big as a medium sized hand was forming on his right side, on his stomach. I can't tell the complete damage, but the crazy woman made him bleed. She hurt Reiki.

"Then we chose to fight." A very angry voice raised up, startling everyone including myself.

Gale took a step forward. A shiver went down my spine. He was angry. He looked was ready to kill. I honestly completely forgot about Gale. Shit.

"Ohhhhh, we have an hot head here." She giggled.
Gale froze then started to walk towards her. I jump up to my feet and quickly get in front of Gale.

Is it the right thing to do, yes. But is it very smart? Hell no.

I'm trying to stop a 6"2 man with my 5"8 body. It's just like trying to stop a rampaging bourse by throwing a pebble at it. It does nothing but get the horse even more angry.

Gale glared down at me, "she has him. She hurt hi-" he continued to say but was cut off by Rose speaking up. "I'll go with you."