Meeting the other Careers

'What are we doing here?' she was becoming impatient when the door burst open, two persons entered.

They looked familiar. But where possibly did she saw them? Ah, she saw them as they were watching all the reaping of this year's Hunger Games. She remembered the guy was Marvel and the girl? She's not really certain, was it Glammer? Whatever, Clove doesn't really care about them.

They were introduced to each other.

"I'm Glimmer!" the blonde girl said as she offered her hand to Clove which she took.

"I'm Clove." she said as she tries to look friendly.

Then the girl went to Cato. But the way she introduced herself to him is different.

'Is she flirting with him?' Clove coughed. The view annoys her.

"You must be Clove?" the other guy approached her.

"Yes, I am. I'm certain you're Marvel."

"You're right. The mighty Marvel."

Clove laughed lightly.

"So I believe we're allies. What's your choice of weapon?"

"I love to play with knives." she said confidently.

"Cool. Maybe you could teach me some of your techniques and I can teach you some in using spear."

"Sure. That sounds great."

The two of them easily get along with each other. But they didn't noticed the blonde guy looking at them.

"See you around!" they said in unison as they separate ways.

"What's with that guy?"

Clove stopped abruptly.

"Marvel? What do you mean what's with him?"

Cato ignores her. A smile formed in Clove's face. 'He's jealous' she thought.

"He's just being friendly. He's an ally and of course it's a way of gaining trust. We're talking about weapons which I find fascinating. He's really interesting to talk with."

"Whatever. I don't trust him." Cato scowled.
"Can you please mind your own business? Why do you even care?"

"Because .. " Cato wasn't able to say what he wants, he immediately turned away leaving Clove who stopped in her tracks. Grinning satisfyingly.

'It's already working.'