The Girl with Knives

After all the lies Clove had told Cato, they had kept their 'secret relationship' from the other tributes which Clove considered as an act and strategy.

Cato has no intention of letting others know, all he want is to let Clove know.

It was their last day of training before the actual game. Clove is set, so is Cato and the Careers.

"I'm so intrigued about this girl you've been talking about during the interview, is she from your district?" asked Glimmer who's suspicious and jealous at the same time.

"Yes." Cato said apathetically.

"Wow. She's so lucky. I guess she's a darling of your district. I mean, you're hot Cato. You really deserve someone who's in your level. It's a shame she's not here." Glimmer winks at him.

Clove was nearby, she heard everything Glimmer had said.

A knife came flying out of nowhere. It hit the timber post behind Glimmer and Cato.

*thud*

Glimmer's eyes widened as she was almost hit by the knife.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't meant that to happen. I was just showing Marvel some tricks and was supposed to hit the post." said Clove, faking apology to Glimmer, eyeing Cato.

"Oh. It's okay. You're really good with knives Clove." said Glimmer.

"Thanks."

Clove smiled as she walked away clutching a knife. Cato stood up and followed her.

"Clove, what's wrong?" asked Cato.

"Nothing."

"Whatever Glimmer had said just never mind it okay? Just ignore her."

"I don't know what you're talking about but it was just an accident. I  didn't mean it. I'm just teaching Marvel something and trust me, I'm fine Cato."

Clove left the training room. She may act like a jealous girlfriend, but no, she's seeing Glimmer as a threat that may ruin her plan. As Glimmer was always approaching Cato and flirting him, some may misinterpret that both of them has something.

Clove actually had an intention of hurting her but she aimed in the wrong direction that fortunately missed Glimmer. But still, she had made an impression.

No one messes with her. The girl with knives. 🔪

A/n short update, sorry if it's not good, it's just a filler of the story and expect more irrelevant fillers from me *sighs* sorry.