Chapter 8

[Y/n] looked at the boys with a confused face, their stares were filled with disbelief causing her to itch the back of her neck, "Is there something wrong?" She said in worried tone, slight hints of anger running through her eyes. They all shook their heads quickly, continuing to stare. Sighing, [Y/n] walked into the room, her brown leather boots softly hitting the ground, glancing around herself she ran through their names in her head. Slender had just recently told her of the certain quirks each had, an example being Toby and his ticks or L.J with his constant laughter. Also, she was told of their weapons and fighting techniques, a piece of information that was very important in her eyes for she was going to test their abilities (an activity made by Slenderman to strengthen the people in the mansion). Reaching the couch, she flung herself over the back and positioned herself to be comfy. Growling slightly, she looked up at the boys who hadn't taken their eyes off of her, "Can you stop with the f*cking staring!" She exclaimed, flailing her arms above her head and groaning. She hated any types of attention. Tearing their eyes from the frustrated girl, sound slowly began to fill the room again. Sighing once more, [Y/n] took the time to relax her tired muscles, her multicoloured eyes were closed over and her pointed ears twitched every now and then, picking up sound. She felt... peaceful. Despite the loud shouting of the arguing proxies, the obnoxious swearing from both BEN and Jeff and the silly giggles of L.J and Sally, [Y/n] for the first time in years, felt in place. She couldn't explain it but with years in this life with nothing but torment and the other lives that were filled with torture and pain, she suddenly felt happy or even... accepted. A small smile crossed her lips as she relished in her serenity. That was until Slender's booming voice echoed in her head.

"Listen up!" His strong voice rang through their heads with a fatherly tone, "[Y/n] here is a new member of the Creepypasta. Which means, to test her agility ad strength, she mus spar with all residents present!" [Y/n]'s sweet smile turned to a mischievous smirk, which was hidden by her hands, after she heard Slender lie. She supposed it was the only way to get them to listen to him, some excited voices rand through the room, all except two. Toby and Jeff groaned in the thought of fighting her again, she was smart, agile and strong. It's obvious she'd had years of training yet the others were blissfully ignorant.

BEN excitingly snickered and raised his hand, "I'll go first!" He said childishly as he stood up, fixing his hat better on to his head. [Y/n] sat up straight and nodded and Slender stepped from the doorway to let us all past. All the boys quickly ran out, eager to see the outcome of the fight leaving [Y/n] to chuckle and calmly follow in pursuit. Passing Slenderman, he place a large hand on her shoulder, she hummed for him to say what he wanted, "Refrain from using your whole ability." He said plainly, 'gazing' down at her. Once again she hummed in response, a smile crossing over her face.

After weaving through the many halls of the mansion, [Y/n] found herself in a large clearing, golden rays of the sunset shining through the green leaves. The sky produced red and orange hues fanning across the sky like an art piece. A small breathe left her lips as she walked in front of BEN, her face stoic. The ombre sky gave many colours shining into her [e/c] and red eyes making them gleam to a better standard of a diamond. She stared at the boy before her, his dirty blond hair was flowing with the winds and his red pupils held amusement, the gaze being intensified by the black void around them. Slender, as per usual, teleported and few metres from the facing pair, the rest of the Creepypasta's stayed a few metres back to create a fighting space. The tall faceless man cleared his throat gaining everyone's attention, "Ready?" BEN replied with a cocky 'hell yeah' and [Y/n] simply grunted, taking that Slender spoke again, "Start!"

Just as Slenderman finished his sentence, BEN launched himself towards [Y/n]. Taken by surprise, she barely moved out of the way of his grasp, looking her opponent up and down she mentally listed his abilities. 'First off, he can float making movements swifter. Being a spirit his movements are extremely agile and strong however they are sloppy and uncoordinated. All I must do is place skilled hits'. With her plan set up in mere nanoseconds, she caught the fist flying before her face and twisted it backwards. A yelp escaped his throat as [Y/n] jumped back a few feet for the next move. Once again, he lunged at her earning a swift kick to the stomach. She clicked her tongue in annoyance before having a foot run across her cheek. The sheer momentum forced her backwards, her nose running with crimson blood and a purple bruise already forming on her cheek. He spat out the blood still in his mouth and glared at her, "There's no way I'm losing. Especially to some weak girl who lost her way to the kitchen. I don't need such a weakling before me." His voice hissed out his throat as the bleeding girl widened her eyes at him. There was no way in hell he was going to be a sexist pig in front of her. Looking over to Slender who stood behind the laughing group, she simply stared at him with anger. The said man sighed and nodded his head, allowing her to release more power on the elf. Hiding her smirk she placed a sad look over it. Standing out of her fighting position, she stared at BEN with sad eyes, "I guess your right..." She sighed looking up at him, "I simply weak." He stared at her in disbelief before she giggled quietly, "I suppose I should stop going easy!" She exclaimed before her black wings erupted from her back and she flew upwards.
Before he had a chance to react, a hard sole whacked the back of his neck, forcing him forward, however, before he could fall a smirking [Y/n] appeared before him and harshly kicked his chest making him crash into a tree, blood bubbled out of his mouth as [Y/n] walked towards him. Her face held a deadly look as a [h/c] fringe covered her eyes, "Is this still to weak, or would you like a better challenge." She spat out, enveloping her fists with a golden flame and baby blue ice. BEN quickly shook his head as [Y/n] cracked her knuckles.
Turning her head to the group, her red eye shone with murderous rage causing them to gulp, "Who's the next asshole to get the sh*t beaten out of him."