Nobody but you

"So it's summer right? I mean we just graduated! And you still don't wanna go to a damn party?" Niall whines.

"I'm good bro, I'd honestly just want to chill and smoke... You know I don't like people."

Niall kicks at the air and sighs.."You have no choice. You have to get out there and do something! Plus there's this girl and she's bringing a friend so...please?" He's on one knee and he looks ridiculous. Good thing we are just in the comfort of my room.

Niall gets off the floor and leans against my tapestry and looks at me patiently.

"It's a solid," a smile at him.
****

I wear tight black pants cause what else? I also wear a short sleeve button up and a fedora, letting my tattoos peak and my long hair flow.

I look good.

And I know I do cause everyone is staring. I've gained a lot of confidence from the time I leave my house to the time I get to the party and I smirk as Niall leads me through the crowd.

"You look creepy," Niall rolls his eyes and I immediately change my facial structure. I look at him and assume he's texting that girl to find out where she is cause we are definitely lost.

"There she is," he points and I let my eyes follow his finger. I roll my eyes as I see its Perrie Edwards, the schools biggest hoe so I know Niall just wants sex or head from her.

I look at her friend and she's decent, but immediately smiles at me and takes my wrist, leading me to the couches.

"I'm Gigi," She smiles, now holding my hand.

I nod at her.

I hate girls that come on too strong.

"You go to Perrie's school right, Harry? What grade are you in? I'm just graduated."

"Me too," I look over at her than I notice she stops rambling on about how much she hated high school and saw her starting at something or rather someone.

Zayn.

He's looking right over to us. Zayn grew way more mature than when I first started talking to him. His beard made him look gruffly and even more sexy.

He smirked at us and whispered something into the girl he was dancing withs ear.

"He's coming here?! Do I look okay?" She squeaks and immediately Lets go of my hand and looks at me in a worry.

I don't answer her and instead I get up and make my way to the kitchen so I could avoid the awkwardness of watching him flirt with her.

"I thought I'd have to pry you from her," a low voice says from behind me from where I stand by the counter , grabbing a beer and I can already feel my dick twitch in interest at his low tone and I know it's Zayn.

"Uhm..no, I'm, we're not a thing." I explain to Zayn quickly, as I turn around to him.

"Good," he breathes.

My eyes widen and my breath hitches and all the sudden I'm nervous.

"I just wanted to talk to you, I'm not trying to hurt you or anything." He looks worried.

"What?"

"It's just...you got red and look frightened," His eyebrows scrunch up, and he looks sorry as if he's done something wrong.

"Oh, I'm not scared," I think of something to say.."I got red cause I was holding my breath." I lie. I'm a shit liar, I can't get away with anything.

Zayn looks at me and than bursts out laughing. His tongue is rolling behind his teeth and he's holding his and belly and he's a different kind of gorgeous.

"Anyways..." Zayn says wiping at his eye, I haven't seen you around school much."

"You look for me or something," I smirk at him.

His eyes glint with mischief and he comes closer to me so I'm towering over him and I can't help but breathe in his scent.

"I might have been,"

I let out a breathe and watch as he walks away back into the crowd and I don't care if it's a prank anymore, I'm graduated anyway...I want that boy.

^*^*^*^*

Au- I don't think I'll add any other ships I find those boring but if y'all want one I'll add Niall and Liam..?

Comment

Vote

(Are these chapters short?)