Do Something

Warning: Smut ...hopefully you like it however 😉

And Harry can't really take on Zayn's dare as he knows of no one who is actually gay.

But he wants to.

He wants Zayn to be all possessive, flaring nostrils and a deadly glare.

"Harry?" Niall asks waving a hand in Harry's direction.

Harry releases his lip-he didn't know he was biting and sighed- "Yeah?"

"Some girls at the door for you. Put me on, bro," Niall winks boyishly and Harry rolls his eyes. Niall's sweet, but he's a proper dog when he's single and Harry's pretty sure he's not trying to date Curvy Catherine.

Harry gets his arse off the couch, and rubs it slightly whilst walking toward the door where Catherine stands smiling.

"You're roomies hot. Zayn doesn't get jealous?" She whispers.

"Not that I know of," Harry chuckles. His heart pinches at the sound of Zayn's name.

"Well, what a shame. Let's go eat, I'm starved." She complains and turns around and Harry is gay but she got a ass especially in that sundress.

Harry wonders briefly if Zayn's bisexual and has done anything with her. He decides he can't see why not and his blood boils at the thought.

"Have you and Zayn ever.." Harry voices his thoughts after he climbs into the car and shuts the door behind him.

"Yeah. I helped him realize he was gay?" She straps herself in and starts the car," It was kind I of embarrassing. I liked Zayn a lot. I mean I'm hot, and he is so it was just like what people expected."

She pauses and looks over to Harry as she backs out of the driveway," I lost my virginity to him. And I was an experiment to see if he was gay..how sick?"

Harry's jaw dropped.

"Yeah, me too," She laughs bitterly and pulls up on Waffle House.

"You're friends with him now?" Harry asks completely bewildered.

"It's this whole, 'him chase me down apologize nonstop cause I knew him best and I'm so important' type of thing and I caved in. You can't really help it when it's Zayn Malik."

Harry nods cause he totally gets it.

"Anyways, let's go eat."

*******
"Do you want to come in?" Harry asks when Cathrine drops him off.

"No, I have -" and she's cut off by car headlights burning into their faces.

Zayn.

"Catherine?" Zayn's eyes widen and he can feel his face burn. Did she tell him of Louis? How'd they know each other?

She gives him a look and she knows now and Zayn just hugs her and tells her he'll see her later.

"Harry..." Zayn breathes nervously.

"Decided that you want to now acknowledge me?" Harry huffs and even in the dark Zayn knows he's rolling his eyes.

Harry's quick to get in the house but Zayn is quicker.