Game Over

Zayn doesn't know how it happens he just knows it's very, very wrong. Louis ends up dragging Zayn into a bar with a call and it confuses Zayn further cause he's positive he's in love with Harry and shouldn't be worrying about Louis.

And Louis has always been a very touchy and when he's drunk he's an human octopus. His arms and legs are everywhere all over Zayn.

"I can't believe you cheated on me!" Louis shouts as Zayn tries to make a quick get away straight for the door and to Louis house.

"You hurt me! You said you'd never do it again after Catherine!" Louis is full on sobbing and soon enough he's kicked out and Zayn follows behind.

Louis straps himself in Zayn's car and when Zayn climbs into the car he buys him coffee and water to sober him up.

"Why though?" Louis sniffs and Zayn's heart shatters.

"Why what?" He knows what.

"Why'd you hurt me? Have I done anything to you? Cause I'm sorry Zayn, but I just cannot move on and I still lov-"

"Louis," Zayn shakes his head. "I'm in love with someone else. And listen, I am so sorry for hurting you. It was so stupid and reckless. But I loved him since I met him and I couldn't help it."

Louis just nods his head. "Will you lay with me?"

Zayn raises an eyebrow, but ends up agreeing when Louis brings up a  pre-rolled blunt.

"Don't you miss this?" Louis smiles at Zayn.

There sitting cross-legged across from each other and the haze of smoke surrounds them.

"Yeah, 'course."

"I bet he doesn't even smoke," Louis laughs. "I bet he's a goody-goody."

"He is." Zayn agrees," and he's good for me. Let's not talk about him,"

Louis will end up crying and it will kill Zayn's high.

Zayn ends up taking off his jumper and socks, rummaging through Louis drawers to find his favorite sweatpants.

It feels different now. Louis eyes burning into his half-naked body would make him aroused but he's got a boy he loved now and love really is powerful.

"There in the wash." Louis tilts his head.

Zayn looks back at him and he'll hope him and Harry could read each other like that one day.

Zayn slips on Louis Tommy Hilfiger pajamas and climbs into bed.

And when Zayn can't sleep he thinks about the curve of Harry's back and the detail of his face when he orgasms and Zayn gets full hard with this alone.

It's not helping either that Louis is practically asking for it. His ass is centimeters from Zayn's lower half but his head is a pretty good distance away and Zayn isn't stupid.

Louis rolls over his eyes still closed and puts his leg right on top of Zayn's boner.

"I know you're not sleeping Lou," Zayn laughs awkwardly.

"Let me help you with this," Louis asks and even in the dark Zayn can see his blue eyes and he remembers how sexy it was to look down at them.

"Fuck," Zayn groans when Louis is spitting on his hand and stroking him.

"Louis, no." Zayn protests and jumps out of bed and stumbles into the bathroom and splashes cold water on his face thinking about Naughty Boy and his boner is almost automatically gone.