Zayn falls in love

Zayn groans at a faint alarm sound and for once he wants to skip class so he does.

When he checks the clock it's one and it makes him groan louder cause Harry won't be back till three. After Lottie kicked him out Zayn found refuge at Harry's house and it's been the best week of his life. 

Harry cooks and showers Zayn with love and it's so refreshing and Zayn remembers how it feels like to be in love and he was going to tell him today. He would make it big and unforgettable.

He scrolled through tumblr for a little cause that website is usually dramatically romantic when on the right side of tumblr.

So he stole the idea of buying lights and hanging it along the patio and a candle-lit dinner out looking the stars.

He sends out Cathrine to distract Harry, but a loud knock comes at the door around 6:30 and he's nearly finished.

He ignores it until it becomes banging and grabs a knife from the kitchen seemingly the person behind the door is an intruder until he hears Harry's whiny voice.

He unlocks it and Harry's face is bright red. "Who's Louis Tomlinson?"

Zayn's heart drops to his stomach and he almost panics. "My ex," and we'll he's not lying....yet.

"Ex?" Harry laughs comically, "Funny, really. I was on your Twitter and some dipshit was just liking everything! And Zayn, I know you're attractive so I left it alone until he tweeted you with your at name,"

And when Harry smiles sweetly Zayn's sure he has a gun behind his back.

"So who is he? Really?"

"An ex." Zayn states truthfully, " I'm a hundred percent committed to you."

"The tweet was recent though, about two weeks."

"He's still a friend, we were together for a while babe. But I'll drop it for you, okay? I have a surprise!" Zayn tries to ease his way out of the situation and it doesn't work until he hits the lights and turns off all the lights inside the house.

Harry gawks at the scene infront of him and tears up. "What's this for?" He smiles brightly. Zayn'll always think Harry is the most beautiful person he's ever laid eyes on.

"You, I have to tell you something." Zayn smirks and seats Harry down and maybe Harry forgot to look at Zayn but he looks stunning and he suddenly feels undressed.

"I could change, and then you can tell me what?" Harry smiles and it's a flashback to when they were in high school and Zayn was eager to talk to him about his life but the bell was about to ring.

He smiles at the memory rushing up the stairs to freshen up.

Zayn lets out a nervous breath his heart suddenly beating faster and his palms grow sweaty.

He hasn't been this nervous about a guy in nine years and he feels old for thinking it but the feeling is so refreshing.

"Hey," Harry smiles and when Zayn turns around he's clad in a pair of black jeans and a hideous patterned shirt he loved to wear.

"You look lovely," Zayn compliments his tan skin complements his pink lips so ravishingly and Zayn is in love with being in love with Harry already.

"You too," Harry admires and then they eat some take-out Zayn pretended to cook but Harry didn't miss a beat to call him out for it and Zayn falls in love with the way they joke.

Then they talk about school and how Harry is so obsessed with the enlightenment philosophies and loves world history the most and Zayn falls in love with the way Harry talks so intelligently.

And when Harry does the face which is the subtle look between Zayn's eyes and mouth than the look downward signaling he's itching to kiss him.

And when Zayn leans across the table Harry's lips taste of red wine and he wants more and than they stand up in unison and lick at each other's mouths and nip at each other's lip and smile when they pull away and Zayn falls in love with they kiss.

"I really want you to be my official boyfriend," Zayn speaks up.

Harry looks at him and his face breaks into a smile and his dimples cave in and Zayn's so in love he has to say it.

"I am so in love with you, Harry. Truly, madly, deeply crazy in love with you."

Harry can't stop looking now he's taking it all in. This huge gesture just for him to tell him he's in love and wants him to be his boyfriend and Harry can barely look anywhere else.

"I love you too, so much. I would love to date you." And they both smile at each other and they stumble over to each other in a messy kiss. A heated one filled with teeth and nipping and Zayn struggling to unbutton Harry's blouse and Harry's struggling to do the same his hands everywhere all at once.

"Fuck," Harry groans when Zayn finally gets his belt off and cups his hard length in his hand.

He pulls down his pants along with his boxers in a brief motion and immediately begans licking and spitting and Harry is mewling above Zayn, "Fuck me."

And it's like Harry hit a nerve cause Zayn swiftly stands up and grabs Harry by his waist.

"You wanna fuck baby?" Zayn whispers in his ear.

Harry can't speak and depends on nodding to be a good answer then Harry's picking up his jeans and briefs off the floor and paves the way to his room.

And Zayn loves this. The chasing, he always has.

So he's jogging to catch up with Harry, his chest heavy and dick harshly brushing his zipper of his pants.

It's the first thing he takes off as soon as he gets into Harry's room.

Than they wrestle the rest of each other's clothes off in a such a hurry to see any kind of sliver of skin.

And than Zayn is on top of Harry and he looks into his eyes and how they grow dark when he's having lustful thoughts.

"I love you," Zayn says pressing a kiss on Harry's neck.

Harry blushes in response and swipes a thumb across Zayn's face. "I love you too,"

Zayn takes his index finger and lightly rubs Harry's hole and Harry is mewling until Zayn pushes the whole number in and he's panting and squeezing his eyes.

When Zayn adds lube to his second digit he has to kiss and suck on Harry's neck and chest to distract him.

"I'm good babe I promise," Harry breathes out.

Zayn nods and kisses Harry again slow and deep and than slowly eases into him and Zayn moans into the kiss.

"Oh my fuck!" Zayn completely forgot how tight virgins were and this is the best feeling he's felt in such a long time.

Zayn doesn't notice the tears bubbling at Harry's eyes until he crus out.

"It's okay baby," Zayn moans and kisses Harry's eyes and he wills himself to go painfully slow and it's such a tease he ends up cumming with a shout and he's in too much of a haze to be embarrassed.

"Wow!" Zayn smiles at Harry when he plops down next to him. Harry winces when he turns on his side to look at Zayn and smiles back.

"I've got to be the most lucky man in the world." Zayn says and he means it. He wants a clean slate with Harry so now he's got to tell him the truth.....everything.