Let Me Love You Goodbye

"Harry...Harry. Wake up, sleepyhead." Zayn pokes him.

Harry groans and looks to see Zayn's face hovering over him.

Lord, he's beautiful.

"I'm up!" Harry smiles lightly when Zayn continues poking him.

Zayn turns off the car and Harry's looking at him like he's crazy.

"C'mon babe! I had to drive to and back and I didn't get a nap like you! Let me stay the night," Harry scoffs at him and he's not surprised when Zayn follows him out the car.

"Harry, please!" Zayn looks at Harry all pouty.

Harry can't help but notice how his eyes are slightly red and he looks sincerely tired.

"Fine! You get couch though." Harry grunts.

"How about the floor in your room?" Zayn pushes.

"How about the passengers seat in your car?" Harry offers, sarcastically.

Zayn rolls his eyes.

"Couch it is than. Can I shower?" Harry gulps thinking about Zayn in his shower, watering galloping over his soft  muscles.

Harry nods and follows Zayn up the stairs.

"Harry I was- what the fuck is this git doing here?" Niall's smile immediately drops into a grimace when he sees Zayn.

"Look, I don't know who the fuck you think you are. Harry's mine. It seems like you think he's your fucking boyfriend or something?" Zayn's forehead is bumping Niall's and Harry doesn't think before he pushes Zayn against the opposite wall immediately dragging him into his room.

Harry locks the door and pulls Zayn into him trying to calm him down when he continues shouting and trying to buck out of Harry's arms. He grips him like his life depends on it, because they can't be fighting like this they're so important in Harry's life.

"He likes you or something doesn't he? You guys have a thing going on?" Zayn unwraps himself from Harry.

"You're being crazy right now. Go take a shower and I'll make you some tea."

Zayn isn't having any of it though. He's pacing through Harry's room. "Fuck it! I'll leave you two alone. You'll never hear from me again."

Harry's heart sinks and he reaches for Zayn. "No,"

Zayn looks at Harry, his eyes wild.

"Isn't that what you wanted and begged for?" Zayn asks.

Harry shakes his head. "Just stay with me tonight."

Zayn looks at him and his shoulders slump and he reaches to cup Harry's face and it's like when they first kissed. The butterflies that flutter through his stomach and the invisible electric touch they had.

Harry melts into the kiss and allows Zayn to squeeze at his sides.

"I love you," Zayn breathes.

He knew he'd win

"I love you too," Harry whispers almost sadly.

He doesn't know if this means they're back together or not, but it's complicated.

Zayn leads them into the bathroom and Harry's breath catches in his throat at the sight of Zayn naked, his dick bobbing. Harry strips too and hops into the warm water welcoming the way it hits his skin.

Zayn looks even more gorgeous. Water dripping off the slope of his nose. And falling off his eyelashes.

"You look like a water god," Zayn says smirking and stepping closer.