seven

calum and ashton walked side by side, the shorter boy explaining everything to the taller kiwi boy.

the raven haired let out a loud sigh.

"i told you, ash. luke's a dick, and you just need to learn to accept that." he spoke, patting ashton's back.

the two sat themselves down on the field's picnic table as always, calum sitting on the table itself, and ashton sitting on the actual bench attached.

the raven haired went to say some comforting words to his friend, when he caught a figure out of the corner of his eye.

"speaking of the devil."

ashton looked up, but instead of the expected blonde, it was just michael coming their way.

the greaser boy came to a halt, hands in pockets and eyebrows raised.

"what the fuck do you want?" calum asked, harshly.

"listen, luke's acting weird, and it's all because of your little friend there." michael explained, pointing over at ashton.

the dirty blonde looked down, pretending that he wasn't part of the conversation.

"so, just, tell him to stop doing whatever he's doing."

calum tried to contain his growl. "he's not doing anything, shithead."

"wow, harsh." michael scoffed.

ashton glanced up from his eyelashes, witnessing the agressive comments the two were spitting in each other's faces.

"oh, go fuck yourself, clifford." calum said, turning his torso a little, to not have to look at the pale boy in the face anymore.

michael laughed.

"you can have the pleasure of doing that yourself, if you're up for it, babe."

calum's brown eyes widened, and michael tried to hide his smirk when seeing the boy's flustered act.

calum hopped off the picnic table, pushing right past the grinning teenager.

"c - come on, ash."

ashton quickly got up and followed his friend, refusing to look at michael in the eyes.

the two friends walked away, calum digging his nails into his palm when hearing a loud voice call out a:

"don't forget to call, babe!"

▼▲▼

cal + michael are basically the rizzo and kenickie of the story [mikey being kenickie and cal being rizzo] except calum hates michael whereas rizzo teases kenickie

[if that makes sense]

also, i called michael a "greaser boy" in this, but he isn't, he's just mikey in a leather jacket tbh