ten

tom and ashton were always together, and honestly it was starting to get annoying.

you could totally see ashton didn't even like tom. i mean, who would, he's a complete twat.

and that's coming from luke.

luke stared with narrow eyes, as ashton fed tom a chip, letting out a loud giggle as tom chewed it.

and tom just looked around like a lost puppy. figures.

"yo, luke?"

michael nudged luke's arm, causing the blonde to perk up and make eye contact with one of the t-birds.

"what's your deal with the irwin kid, anyways?" spencer asked, with a light laugh.

"that's none of your fucking business." luke spat.

michael let out a small chuckle. and even though the others didn't know what michael was laughing at, they joined in anyways.

so while the rest laughed, michael grabbed luke by his jacket, and dragged him to the side.

"what's your problem?" he whispered, and luke rolled his eyes, allowing them to land on ashton once more.

ashton looked down and back at tom as soon as the two made eye contact, causing luke to let out a light scoff.

"just -- don't worry about it, yeah?" luke asked, shoving michael out of the way, lightly, and made his way back to the table.

michael let out a defeated sigh, running a hand through his hair, and trudged back, noticing how luke avoided eye contact with him for the whole of lunch.

▲▼▲

this is incredibly short whoopsie