seventeen

ashton and luke were finally able to be together. well, freely at least.

luke found the whole idea of "being free" kind of cheesy, but he was still happy, nonetheless.

michael put the rest of the thunderbirds in their place upon them hearing the news, threatening each one of them to make sure they wouldn't make luke's life living hell.

michael was a good friend like that, at times.

at first people were a little puzzled, seeing a typical bad boy, with a school good-y two shoes, holding hands in the middle of the hallway.

but if someone dared to comment or open their mouth, michael definitely wouldn't hesitate to make their life living hell.

and, ashton was eternally grateful for that.

when ashton had told calum, calum was a little skeptical at first, but after ashton forced calum to talk to luke properly, the two actually got along pretty well.

however, michael and calum were still throwing insults back and forth.

after a couple of weeks of the two dating, michael had actually told luke that he had a small thing for calum.

his exact words were:

"i dunno, man. he's just -- different, you know. the way he just doesn't give a shit. kinda like me. it's actually pretty hot."

to which luke replied with.

"ok, calm down. i don't want you getting a boner whilst staring directly at him."

when luke had told ashton, ashton immediately went to check up with calum.

he asked calum if he'd date michael, to which he responded with:

"i mean. he seems like he'd be a good fuck. hell, a great fuck. but -- i still hate him."

to which ashton replied with:

"riiggghhhtt."

and boy, was ashton "riiggghhhtt" about that.

because two days after those conversations, luke and ashton found the two intensely making out behind the bleachers.

however, calum still tried to deny his crush on michael, even though luke and ashton saw him stick his tounge down michael's throat.

but anyways.

that, is the story of how bad boy luke hemmings, and good boy ashton irwin, ended up together, becoming the first couple to break the school's social status rule.

(and the story of how good boy ashton irwin's best friend denied his crush for bad boy luke's sidekick, yet still ended up being together)

▼▲▼

THE END !!!

its literally the end, and i'm actually kinda sad )):

this fanfiction was my favourite thing ever, like i still remember getting the idea and writing every single chapter out in one day, like that was how hyped i was

you guys seemed to enjoy to, which was v v nice (((:

so yeah, i love all yalls that read it and yeah, bye bye !!

[jk theres still one more extra chapter so ur welcome ;)))))]