character ask answers !!!

tbh this doesn't really need an intro, im pretty sure you guys can read the title, but um sorry this is late, i forgot it existed whoops

also sorry if altered some questions, i was too lazy to do it all properly, it was too much work

luke

CharlieSedwards : do you regret giving ash all that shit?

luke: of course i do. its the worst thing ever having to be a dick to someone you like, just because of "social status." seeing then cry hurts too, but im glad im able to not do that anymore.

CarlyEspinoza : when you and ash get married can you please adopt me and make me your lashton love child???

luke: *awkwardly scatches the back of his neck* i mean, i dont know if marriage is part of the plan just yet, we're still young. plus gay marriage isn't even legal yet.

-unlikeable : bruh idk what's your favourite band right now?

luke: uh, i secretly really like the penguins

(yes the penguins were a real band in the 50s, i do research)

sailorlrh : can you give me your thunderbirds jacket, its on my wishlist

luke: of course, would you like it signed? *winks*

ashton: *slaps luke's arm* luke!

luke: *coughs violently* i mean, uh, no, sorry, it's my, boyfriend's now.

ashton: *smiles*

unhappyhemmo : when did you realize you really liked ash?

luke: story time with luke, it is.

okay, so ashton joined rydell high a year after the actual beginning of school started, and around the time that i was earning my "reputation."

i didn't know about him until michael told me there was a new kid, and the first time i saw ashton was in maths class, and he was put on the desk beside me.

and i kinda just paused because he was like insanely pretty. i was kinda questioning my sexuality at the time, but when i laid on ashton, my heart raced like, super fast.

he kinda caught me staring, and said "hi", to which i, of course, replied with a confident "hey, what's up?" and that's when i first heard ashton giggle, and it was the cutest thing.

but then i remembered the thunderbirds so i couldn't really openly flirt with people around. so i settled with admiring from afar, and cracking odd comments when no one i knew was near, which made me slowly start to develop a crush on him.

ashton, calum, and michael: awwWww

luke: oh, shut up

1-800-LASHTON : you and ash are cute (-: i hope you guys last xx

luke: oh, we definitely are lasting, i can assure you of that

oh and thank you very much, i agree *smiles*

effluently : do you want a hotdog?

michael: he wants ashton's hotdog, if ya know what i mean *nudges luke's arm*