I. Love in air or airport?

Radhika POV (Neetu's mom)

At Kashyap house(Germany):

"Neetu ..... Neetu ....... Come down fast or else we'll miss the flight" I called out for my daughter Pranita kashyap.i was standing near a window seeing outside appreciating the morning view of Berlin.I can't believe myself that i am leaving Germany for good.It reminds me the days when i came here with my 8 yrs old daughter Neetu leaving my another daughter Meenakshi with my husband shekar pursuing a better career opportunity for myself.

Flashback(Radhika and Shekar's story in Radhika's POV):

while going back to my flashback where i'm having a fight with my husband Shekhar about 'what is important' - 'family and relationships' or 'money and social status'.

---- Shekar came from wealthy family where his father, grandfather and their ancestors and he himself are all doctors who give more preference to family, love and relationships.

----Whereas me, I came from a middle class family with a minimal resources. It so happened that all my relatives and friends left me and my family to beg when we are in family and financial troubles and started to relate themselves again when I succeeded in the business and started earning lots of money , raising our social status from middle class to filthy rich. So I think that only money and social status can keep the dear ones closer.

Due to these differences me and Shekar decides to part our ways taking each of our daughters. That's how I ended up with the eldest daughter Pranita and Shekar with the youngest one Meenakshi aka Meenu.

Back to the present in Germany ........after 13 years

Now I am well known business tycoon.

Neetu hurriedly comes down calling for me saying that she cannot come with me to India as it takes three more days to get her certificates which has been postponed due to some technical reasons. Neetu asked me to go first and she'll come after she receives all her certificates within three days. I worry a lot about my Neetu when I leave her alone, not that I don't trust her but she is too innocent and naive but sometimes she proves me wrong with her attitude,individuality etc.

After 3 days - Vizag airport (Andhra Pradesh, India):

Neetu's POV

My flight has arrived. I have gone through a long distance travel from Berlin to Vizag. So i'm really very tired. After the flight I called my mother from airport

"'Mom! I have just landed" finally.

"very good . Then come home quickly. As you don't know our new house address I will text you and listen, don't talk to strangers! you are not familiar to this area!" my mom said sternly

" OK mamma! I will be at home in half an hour"

"Have you cleared your luggage from customs?" my mom asked

"No mumma!"

"Then how can you reach home so fast? " my mamma asked

"Mom you told me to come fast so I will leave my luggage here without clearance, so I can reach home as soon as possible."

"Oh God! What I have to do with this girl?" my mumma then said angrily. I don't know why mumma is angry, she was the one who asked me to come home quickly and I was just following her orders but then again, she started getting angry on me. No offence she loves me but she worries about me too much....

"Neetu you can't do like that!! Take your own time and come home properly" my mumma said and cut the call then texted address to me.

As my mumma told me, I took my own time to clear my luggage and decided to take a stroll around the airport after completing my clearance. Well... well... well... I noticed a bookshop and wanted to gift my mumma a book. While going through shelves, one book caught my interest. "How to suppress your anger". YES!! this is perfect gift for mumma. I smiled proudly for myself as if I did a great job.