XXXV. Baby Girl

Neetu's  POV:

"Hi Mr.... Oh yes Mr. Cow, You know I'm pregnant and I'm more than happy for it. I finally got accepted into my family and everything is getting settled slowly. Please tell your master Lord Krishna to make everyone happy either Hindu or Christian or Muslim or any other religion, to give them strength to pass the hurdles in life. Please tell Lord Krishna to lead us in the right path, the way they lead you cow-people in the dwapara era."

You must be thinking what nonsense am I blabbering. Well I came to temple with Laksh to pray to God for our unborn babies. After the good news that I'm going to be a mother soon, I did not had chance to come to a temple and thank God. So, here I am to thank him what all he has done for me and for our family.

From past three days, I have this feeling that something is going to happen in my life that will change me. I have a feeling that it is not a bad thing. Please let it be good. I cannot afford to loose someone dear to me again.

I'm sitting on a stone near herd of cows in temple, feeding them grass while Laksh is gathering grass since I shouldn't bend. Laksh has this constant loving smile on his face watching me talk to them. For a second I thought that he would think that I lost my mind but again, why will he think that. He always likes what I do whether it is sensible or not. So I continued my little conversation with Mr. Cow and his Mrs. Cow who is pregnant and carrying Master Cow...

Aww there are other little Master cows too. They look so cute. Most of them inherited Mr. Cow's features. They look so alike. Poor Mrs. Cow... Hmph...

I was about to get up from the stone I was sitting, when I stumbled a little and a soft hand caught my arm to steady me.

Ankith Jaiswal 's POV:

ARGHHHH My parents are the most annoying parents in the whole world. I mean who dances the first thing in the early morning? My lovely mom loves to dance and today early in the morning at 5:30 she played the music at high volume and started dancing with my father. My father being a loving husband he is, he danced with mom with flattered steps.

When I asked what the reason for her sudden happiness is, she told me that she has a feeling that something good is going to happen and she has the urge to dance. Seriously... I gave her a weird look and rejected to dance with her like a monkey in the morning. She got offended and ordered me to take her and dad to temple. I told her about the important meeting I have to attend but she just calmly threatened me to throw out of the house. So I had to agree.

It not like I cannot live outside without the Jaiswal name, but after we lost our baby girl I was always with my parents to give them my support. That is the reason I did not attend Harvard or Oxford universities even I got the admission  there. I completed all my education here in India living with my parents. They may not show it but everyday they cry at least once remembering our babygirl like I do.

After that brutal blackmail I had to succumb to her wishes and go with them to the temple.

There I saw something which bought smile on my lips and after turning my head slightly my smile vanished and got replaced by a frown.

There sat 'little girl' Neetu, feeding cows and talking animatedly to them. She really does something weird whenever I see her. And then, there stood next to her, her good-for-nothing husband collecting grass from ground.

Haha... If he would not be a businessman then this job would be perfect for him.

Just then, my mom tapped me on my shoulder and turned to see where I was seeing. She immediately started smiling like a 1000 watts bulb seeing Laksh Banerjee. Hmph... She never gave me that smile. Never... So I did the only thing to tell her what kind of person Laksh Banerjee is.